3.Hacked

It was an hour prior to noon when the Princess of Pratapgarh and her friend took an exit from the airport

They didn't need to wait as a whole caravan of black cars and Jeeps were waiting for them.

Aastha was chirping like a maniac and clicked some selfies while Prity was excited to meet her family after 6 years. In face time it was different, meeting in real is an overwhelming feeling.

"Abbey idhar aa na, pehle selfies lete h achchi achchi, show off bhi toh krna hai".

(Hey come here, let's take some nice selfies first)

Aastha pulled Prity to a corner and clicked pictures.
Prity shook her head with the expression, where am I stuck!!

"Come on let's go, enough now, see people are waiting for us there, we should greet them.

Prity said pointing towards the group of locals who were waving and greeting them.

"Yaar I'm feeling like a celebrity ".

Prity whispered smiling awkwardly.

"I told ya, get ready to receive princess treatment again".

Aastha chimed waving like a crazy at the people.

They passed their beautiful smiles to locals and went towards the area where guards and their elder brothers were waiting.

"Bhaiyaaaaaaa!!

Prity shouted and ran leaving Aastha behind as she caught Abhimanyu's sight.

"Hayyee meri Rajkumari itni chhoti kaise reh gyi".

(Ohh my princess is still so small)

Abhimanyu teased hugging his sister who clutched to him tightly like long lost sister.

He laughed fondly when she smacked his back.

"Bhaiyaaa you're so bad".

She whined making everyone chuckle at her cuteness.

"You didn't come to meet me for a whole year, I'm so upset with you. I thought you forgot your sister".

She claimed pouting and crossing her arms over chest.

"Sorry Princess, I tried but you know these business things right. Also many problems came up together and I had to handle them so yeah. I'm really really sorry".

Abhimanyu said holding his ears.

Prity hugged him again sobbing lightly as she couldn't control herself.

"No bhaiya I know. I was just joking ".

They pulled back from the hug when they heard loud thud noise beside them.