11. The Stolen Kiss

Prity is delighted to befriend a wolf, not a normal one but a huge, heavy and dangerous one for others

Also her mini library where she would spend most of the days from now on.

It's not like she will live here forever, her brain already started planning to escape from here and just waiting for the right time to implement.

"Rufus, you know your dad or whatsoever you'll call him, he's a jerk, a moron, bastard, cheap guy".

Prity mumbled pouting and caressing Rufus' head which was kept above her lap.

They are spending some leisure time together and Rayan without informing went out not before warning that every corner of this house has advanced security system.

Rufus looked at Prity, she thought it would get angry as she cursed his owner but no Rufus nodded and snuggled closer to her.

"I knew it, you'll agree".

Prity giggled and played with his soft thick fur.

In short, everyone related to Rayan are whipped for the young lady.

"How can you say that Lily??

"Here comes the evil".

Prity rolled her eyes at the voice but didn't look up.

"I have two black cards, one is already in your name sweetheart".

He said non chalantly throwing two black cards on the glass table and plopped on the couch beside Prity.

"Your husband is not any average billionaire, he's more than that".

Prity gasped staring at the cards. What really her husband does. Is he any kind of bank robber? No that's illogical...
Is he any kind of scammer or maybe----

"Stop overthinking sweetheart. Use your brain on thinking about me 24/7".

"That's more worst than overthinking".

Prity deadpanned resuming her soothing session with Rufus who isn't bothered about whatever was going on and was purring on her lap.

"You stole my wife Rufus".

Rayan mumbled and slid his one arm behind Prity and leaned lazily pecking her head.

"Don't touch me".

"What's wrong in touching my own wife. Don't tell me you're falling for me".

Rayan said smugly, Prity might've pick her slippers up to shove in his mouth but his demeanor is too scary to even look right at his face.

Till now Prity didn't even looked at him properly, just few stolen glances and other time her brain would be cursing.

It's been two days here and the thing that getting her worried the most is about her classes which will start soon.