16. Never be the same

"Get off!!

"Get off!!

Growl

"I said get off her lap and get lost from here!!

Growl

"You ungrateful brat!!!

Growl

"It's a last war------

"SHUTT UPPP!! BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!

"What are you, a five year old huhh!!

Prity scolded Rayan interrupting the cold war going between Rufus' and Rayan.

Poor Rufus just wanted to snuggle to his mama, after a long and tiring run and her jealous husband is literally threatening this poor boi.

"Lily---

"I don't want to hear anything. If he doesn't want to leave then why are you bothering him. You should be the one leaving from here, not my Rufus".

Rayan stared at both unique piece of art in disbelief.

Did his Lily freaking shout at him for an attention seeking leech!!!

"And yes my classes will start in an hour, don't disturb me till the afternoon, take good care of my boy".

Prity said more like ordered while rubbing Rufus' back.

Yes, her online classes are starting and however she's excited, even if she is upset and hate Rayan for whatever brought to her life, the fact that she can get herself busied in studies is enough to make her feel giddy.

Rayan simply shook his head at both of them and left the study room he specially built for Prity.

He can't just argue or shout at his pretty wife.

"Dekha Prity Singh Chauhan ka jalwa".

Prity giggled and lift up her arm in victory. Rufus rubbed his snout on her tummy agreeing with whatever she said.

She was laughing alongwith him when something hit her thoughts.

Prity Singh Chauhan, she's married right, then she should use her husband's last name.
But Rayan never told her about his full name. Heck, living under one roof for days and she doesn't even know his full name.

"I have to ask him later".

She mumbled to herself and shooed away Rufus.

After settling herself properly on her study corner with laptop and books on table, she comfortably leaned on the chair and waited until the class started.
.
.
.
.

"I will abandon you".

Low growls

"You literally stole my wife".