17. Caged Bird

As I mentioned earlier, things would never be the same, I was so right

And here after 3 months of living with my asshole husband, 24/7 inside this penthouse seems like centuries.

Yes things changed.....

That night after pleasuring me, he declared we'll have to live for three more months and I felt relieved.

I thought I could easily plan to escape, if I would've known, what my husband really is. He reads the mind like telepathic connections, he reads my facial expressions like an open book, he knows my next move.

The first time I tried to escape, a month ago, he warned me and tied to the bed, tongue fvcked me for hours. Still didn't force himself on me. I thought he would beat or rape me but no, in all these more than two months, never once he did anything that would disgust me. I tried to hate his touch but it's completely the opposite.

The only things that changed were him touching me whenever he wants and I willingly give in.

Some days he would stay home for the whole 24 hours and all his eyes and attention would be on me.

I tried to ask, to learn the answer of those questions which were eating me up but all in vain. He would choose silence and walk away then after returning back, divert my attention by eating my core out.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't pay attention to the phone buzzing beside me.

Goodness, I became absent minded too.

The id flashed Kai's name and a smile appeared on my lips.

He would surely lift my mood up.

"Hey, Lily-----oops sorry dearest sis in law, how r you???

He teased me in Rayan's voice when I picked the call.

I giggled and greeted him back.

"Hey why are you sounding so low, tell me, should I kill that bastard?

He asked worriedly.

Sometimes I feel, marriage with Rayan wasn't as bad as I thought, I got new family members and all are too adorable. Kai, Rufus, both knows me so well. About Rayan, he's a different case though.

He will receive a magical telepathy if I am upset.

And I don't know what to feel about it whenever he tries his best to entertain me.

I really feel glad but shrug that feeling away wearing the mask of disappointment the whole time thinking that it would give me satisfaction to see hurt in his eyes but it hurts me more to see his shoulders slumped down in defeat and hurt too evident in his eyes.

"It's really nothing brother in law. Actually it's almost three months now and he told me we'll be leaving soon, so yeah feeling a bit emotional about leaving my country ".