2. Lily

Delhi Airport

A private jet has landed in the airport, and the staffs waiting to receive those special ones are standing in anticipation.

They straightened themselves when the door slid open and the tall, muscular figure clad in black outfit stood there. He covered his mouth with a black mask, and wore a black cap.
A not so heavy black bag clutched in his hands.

"Yayyyy we're in India!!!!!!

Rayan hissed glaring at his screaming friend Kai.

"I should've left you there".

He muttered angrily and walked ahead.

As soon as he was escorted by a known male of their group with tattoo of dragon, he got a call.

"Speak up".

He barked after picking up the call.

"Boss we've prepared your vehicle right at the parking lot near the gate 1".

"Hmm fine".

Rayan put off the call fishing it at his pant pockets.
Kai noticed it and internally predicted it to be the call from the man who might've been taking care of his bike "Luna", here in India.

He shook his head knowing Rayan got some weird habits of owning high tech gadgets and vehicles and he names them like a pet. Not to mention he's a bike lover and owns brand new bikes that catch his interest.

 Not to mention he's a bike lover and owns brand new bikes that catch his interest

"What the f*ckkkk!!!!

Aastha screamed pulling her hairs in anger.

"Calm down yaar, there's still sometime left we'll reach there, don't worry".

I tried to coax her, it's tough to calm her down when she's angry.
The reason really did frustrated me too at first but knowing there's no one's fault here I decided to look for other solutions.