6. Drugged

Abhimanyu smashed the third vase in fury, kept inside his office

Well more like office turned into junkyard. He was thrashing whatever came into his hold.

His eyes bloodshot red and shirt's buttons almost broken due to the all throwing of objects around the cabin.

"Yaar bas kar, dimag kharab ho gya hai kya!!!

Daksh entered and directly ran to hold his friend.

(Enough, have you gone mad)

But this wasn't enough, Abhimanyu pushed him pulling back his damp hairs in frustration as he growled angrily.

"Whosoever did this I'll make them pay, find out, go and find out who is it. I'm going to cut their limbs into pieces".

Abhimanyu whispered gritting his teeth.

"I'm already doing whatever I can do. We hired the country's best technicians to find out what really happened. But please calm down and let's go back home for now".

Daksh tried to convince his friend.

"How can I fucking sit calmly huhh!!! My business stocks which always broke records of increasing everyday are now falling and do you even know what loss we already faced. It's my own hardwork my fucking empire which I had built".

Abhimanyu growled throwing the last show piece kept on a table.

Daksh pinched his nose bridge and controlled himself to not inject his friend and throw him inside his bedroom.

Well, in age of 19 only Abhimanyu dedicated himself completely to the business administration and became workaholic, giving up on those glamour and party filled lives of wealthy youngsters.

He established new achievements of his own business empire and why won't it hurt him when that constant hardwork seems to be in the verge of drowning that also because of a virus captured their whole cyber security system and leaked some private information.

However Daksh managed to pull his friend home.

He wasn't on the state to face his family so directly rushed to his room.

And.... The culprit is actually his soon to be brother in law Rayan who brought havoc in Prity's life too.

It's been more than a week after that event night and every night Prity felt like having a nightmare.
She tried to stay awake and catch the bastard of a stalker but her sleepyhead won't help.

Rayan would sit beside her on her bed and watch her with adore filled eyes but never dared to do anything inappropriate. He's a man of his principles....

She wondered if it had been a fictional world and Zade would've been the one stalking her, she would've loved to getting stalked but no reality hits ... ....