19. I trust you

The d day arrived

The d day arrived...

Time flies so quickly, that it was a blink ago when Prity was roaming around the streets of Delhi, hands in hands with Aastha, hang out every weekends and explored Delhi.....

It was tough saying goodbye to own country not knowing when will they return again. Maybe months, years or a whole decade....

The flight was on early morning, 12 hours of journey and on top of that how will they take Rufus with them.

When Rayan claimed himself as the richest man alive, Prity should've believed him. He fucking owns a luxurious private Jet and prity still doesn't know about it.

The reaction on her face will be worth it.

"Hey Lily, where are you lost?

Rayan asked entering the hall where she was sitting silently, facing the huge glass, staring outside with Rufus on her lap.

She just shook her head and continued staring.

Rayan sighed and signalled his men to enter the room to carry the essentials that were packed by Prity earlier.

He looked at his wife lost somewhere for few minutes before going towards the kitchen.

He brought a glass of juice for her and kept at the table in front of her.

She blankly looked at the glass then at Rayan.

Rayan is perfect in reading people but right now, he couldn't figure out, what's bothering his wife.

The reason is quite straight though.

Day before yesterday, the revelation, it really hit her hard.

She pressurized herself to remember the exact thing and maybe she caught some glimpses but denied to share with Rayan later.

After that breakdown, she slept in Rayan's embrace out of exhaustion and after waking up, she seemed to become a walking robot. Didn't talk, didn't cooed at Rufus' antics, didn't lash out at Rayan for hiding everything.

You know that famous saying,

Silence kills more than words....

And Prity's silence is killing Rayan, for real.

She should talk, throw her hands on him, beat him, shout at him, but she chose something tough.

"Please drink it darling, it will ease you up a bit. I know there's nothing I can say, but trust me, I-i what should I say, that thing, whatever it is called, love right, yes I don't know what really love is. I never intended to hurt you. It's just I'm a bit twisted you---------

"I know, stop explaining. I know everything now".

She cut him off with the same blankness in her voice.