9. Wedding Night

How weird it was right?

This man here who is now my husband is an orphan okay fine, so I thought there would be no one to welcome us.

But the scene here is different, not that I was excited or expecting something.

After reaching here I couldn't believe my eyes, all the surrounding area of the building is decorated and men were standing there with bowed heads maybe they're guards appointed by bhaiya.

No need for these all because I will be leaving with this jerk soon, I heard him talking to someone on the phone earlier and mentioned about leaving Rajasthan tomorrow night.

Thinking all that I felt overwhelmed and here I'm crying again. Tears dried down but my inner pain didn't.

Suddenly the door of my side was opened and a hand was extended towards me then I noticed we reached and to show how gentleman he is, trying to take care of me.

I yank away his hand and stepped out holding the heavy lehenga.

"You'll be unable to walk like this Lily, let me hold you".

His deep voice did something inside me but again I mentally cursed myself for not giving in to his words.

"I can walk. It's just my attire is heavy".

I mumbled even hating to look at his face.

Why showing this fake side huhhh!! Just shout at me already...
Why giving fake hopes after breaking everything!!

Struggling with my steps I managed to walk beside him towards the penthouse where I was kept hostage until I agreed for the marriage. Those 5 hellish days.

Memories flashed through my brain and tears appeared in my eyes.

I could feel his concerned gaze over me.

We reached right at the door of penthouse through private elevator.

But, does this penthouse belongs to him??
If it does then I should say he's quite influential on having a own fucking building in the country where he is not even a resident. Aastha would've on my tail if she might had came to know about this.

"Hey sis in law, it's me Kai, your bastard husband's best friend. Well more like his only family".

I snapped my head towards the blonde haired man who was smiling so widely standing right at front of us.

"I know I'm handsome dear sis in law. You have still the option of leaving this jerk right here and run away with me".

He again said comically making faces which almost made me giggle.

"Shut up you shithead, I might kill you right here".

That voice made me come back to reality.

"Okay fine I won't disturb your auspicious wedding night anymore but before that sis in law has to perform some rituals".