8. Married

The week passed like a second

For Prity, it was not less than hell and for Rayan he was on cloud nine.

She tried best to not let the truth come out and perfectly masked the disappointment.

That day, her family talked to Rayan and they came to know about him being orphan and a resident of America with a decent job in company, which he was not.

They pitied him and did best to give hospitable treatment. They even asked him to live with them and claimed to held every function.

Rayan being Rayan who always wanted to show how much capable he is denied and said he earns enough to arrange events of wedding from his side.

He also introduced Kai as his best friend and only family.

And about living with Chauhans, if it would've been Prity alone, he would happily agreed but living near Abhimanyu and Daksh, he might kill them.

"Reva, don't you think we should've done more background check??

Sumedh asked his wife who was busy arranging heavy jewelleries for her daughter.

Today's the wedding day and she's the most excited one as she already started liking Rayan.
Cuz he's polite. He's anything but polite....

"How many times will I tell you, I already did it and personally hired someone. Rayan is a decent boy and I believe he loves our Princess the most".

She replied non chalantly busy on choosing ornaments.

Sumedh sighed and went out of room.
Abhimanyu heard their conversation and walked away feeling guilty. He felt like failing as a brother.
He so wanted to stop all this, frustrated by not voicing out reality.

But how will he tell he knows Rayan through Mafia.
Also Rayan is a known assassin and killer but would never hurt innocent still how come he fell in love that also with his sister.

"Rayan is so mysterious".

He heard Daksh whispering near him.

"Indeed he is".

"Why are you letting this happen abhi, Prity is your sister. You know what dangers are there in Mafia World".

Daksh asked impatiently.

"My heart says something else and brain something else. Dil kehta hai hone do aur dimag nahi. Rayan mujhe nahi h pasand par meri behen pyar karti hai usse. If she's happy if she's smiling then I'll have to accept the reality ".

Abhimanyu said.

(Heart says let it happen and brain says to stop it. I don't like Rayan but my sister loves him)

"Okay but if something would happen to my Pihu then I'll pull out his organs with my bare hands".

Daksh said gritting his teeth.