10. The Journey Begins

It will be a lie to say Prity was shocked to the core when they landed

The airport seemed familiar and once she noticed the particular spots, she confirmed they were in Delhi.

But Rayan assured her brother that they'll land in US directly, so, why here.

Rayan looked at his wife looking here and there in confusion.

"Don't bother your lil brain sweetheart, you'll know soon".

He said patting her back.

Kai was walking ahead of the couple lost in his own world while listening to his music through headphones.

Prity, for a moment thought, Kai is cool unlike her husband with whom she's going to spend her lifetime, the mere thought gives her chills.
No this isn't happening.

She has to escape. And she'll find the way soon enough. The later plans would be handled after escaping.
For now there's more to figure out.

"I'm not little don't call me that".

She hissed glaring through side eye.

"Ohh you are, you surely are my lil Lily".

"Stopp dammit!!

Rayan smirked at her making her shut not wanting to argue more.

Soon, trio were on the way to Rayan's penthouse in outskirts of the city. Even if Prity lived in Delhi for years she hasn't seen this place.

All the time she was looking outside through tinted glass.

Numerous questions were going inside her mind.

They reached and few men wearing black uniform held their luggages and bowed their heads in respect.

"Did you bring them??

Prity flinched at Rayan's unusual spine chilling voice. He was fine then why is he so harsh here.
The men nodded.

His face was half covered in black mask since hours, not like she cares but yeah didn't he feel any struggle while breathing.

It was still dark.

They made their way towards the penthouse, Prity following them with hesitant steps gasping while looking around the area only to see huge apartments and buildings.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait, wait, wait!!!!!

Kai blocked the couple from entering.

"Don't enter wait here I'm coming back in a minute ".

Rayan was about to snap at him but Prity eagerly nodded and he wasn't able to shout at Kai.

Seems like his friend already had a bonding with sis in law.