Introduction

Ishan x Shubman

"Mohabbat hai, ab ho gyi, to ho gyi."

("Its love, it happened, so it happened.")

-

Hii, guys. Eunoia here. This is my first time writing a fanfiction or any story actually. I might be not an excellent writer but I'm learning and I think that's the best part of literature that you can learn so much, not only about writing but about life as well. I'm a music freak and I think you would be able to tell. The whole idea of this book stemmed from music, actually. Originally the idea of first chapter was my sister's so the credit of that to her Whatever_helps. There are gonna be short stories, it can be oneshots, twoshots, threeshots, maybe not longer than three chapters though.

Although not long in this fandom but I have come to love Ishan, Subhman and the whole of ICT so much. It's quite fascinating to me how you can come to love people you have never met with such intensity. I adore their bond with each other. I adore their skill, never really thought I'll be a cricket fan but here we are.

If you are reading my story, then thank you so much. Feel free to comment and tell me if there's anything I can improve. Or if you have any requests or ideas.

I'm also writing a new book and I'd be really grateful if you check it out and give me your reviews on it.

It's called "Destined hearts" and it's on my profile and it's Ishman/Shubish off course.

Thank you for giving this a try.
I adore you. 🌌💗