Forever? (1/2)

Shubman woke up by the sunlight falling on his face. He groaned burying his face in his pillow to block off the sunlight.

"Get up, Jaan. We have work."

Shubman forced himself to open his eyes to see the most beautiful sight in the whole world; according to him. His boyfriend was freshly out of the shower, hair still dripping wet and a towel tightly wrapped around his lower body. Shubman sighed blissfully as he propped his head on his hand while laying sideways, taking in the beautiful sight infront of him, his eyes travelling from the man's face to his neck, tracing the absolutely gorgeous tattoos, that he loves so much, with his gaze.

Ishan turned towards Shubman, smiling, "Stop eye fucking me and get up. We got work to do, remember?"

"Fuck work," Shubman muttered, eyes still not leaving Ishan's face.

"Why do you have to fuck work when you can fuck me?" Ishan winked.

"Point," Shubman giggled, getting up from the bed and engulfing Ishan into a back hug and nuzzling his face in the latter's neck.

"A very, very happy birthday to the love of my life," He mumbled, placing a gentle peck on Ishan's shoulder.

Ishan smiled, turning around in Shubman's arms and hugging him properly, "Thank you, Meri Jaan."

"So, can I get a kiss now?" Shubman asked pulling back a little to look at Ishan's face.

Ishan raised an eyebrow, "Kis khushi mein?"

"As a gift, obviously," Shubman replied cheekily.

"Aacha beta, birthday mera aur gift tujhe chahiye?"

"Ab kya tera or kya mera? Sab hamara hai," Shubman said, puckering out his lips.

Ishan looked at him with an exaggerated mock disgusted expression.

"What? Give me a kiss," Shubman pouted.

"No, I bet your breath stinks, go brush your teeth first."

"You're so mean," Shubman said, continuing with the dramatic pouting. When Ishan still didn't budge, he groaned, "Okay, fine, can we shower together atleast?"

Ishan smiled, gently caressing the pout on Shubman's face with his fingers, "As you can see, I'm already showered, Jaan."

"Can't you shower again, please? It's very hot anyway. Please," Shubman asked, batting his eyelashes at Ishan.

Ishan chuckled, "Okay."

Shubman cheered happily, dragging him towards the bathroom. Ishan just chuckled quietly and let himself be dragged.

-

"What do you want for your birthday, baby?" Shubman asked while they were eating their breakfast.

"I want love. Can I have some?" Ishan asked, smiling cutely.

"Aw, my baby, come here," Shubman cooed, pulling him onto his lap. Ishan giggled, wrapping his hands around his boyfriend's neck. He almost melted into a puddle as Shubman fed him with his own hands.

Shubman sighed, "How nice it would've been if we could just spend time together the whole day?"

Ishan wished that too, so bad but they couldn't. Their work was more important.

"Me too, love but you know duty's first." Ishan replied, cupping his face.

"Hmm, duty's first."

Ishan softly kissed his forehead, "Don't worry, we still got plenty of time, don't we?"