Sweet and spicy romance (1/1)

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ishan groaned, lifting his face from where it was buried in the pillow when the doorbell rang for the nth time. His eyes darted to his alarm clock after turning on the lights. 2:58 am.

"Seriously? At this time." He grumbled getting out of his bed, wondering who it might be at this ungodly hour of the night.

Ishan opened the door, noticing Shubman at the other side, "Hii," He beamed.

Ishan blinked, "Shubman? What are you doing here?"

Shubman rolled his eyes at him, "That is not how you greet your boyfriend, specially when you meet him after days."

Ishan chuckled, letting him in, "It's like three in the morning, love."

"I know, I can see the time." Shubman replied, pecking his lips and strolling towards his room.

Ishan shook his head, following him with a smile, "How are you so annoying?"

Shubman blowed him a kiss, sitting on the bed, "I love you too, baby."

Ishan laughed, collapsing on the bed beside where Shubman was sitting.

"What?" Ishan asked when Shubman kept staring at him while leaning his elbow on the bed.

"Nothing." Shubman just shook his head, smiling.

Ishan felt his smile widening and he suddenly pulled Shubman down, capturing his lips, who lost his balance and literally fell on top of him. Ishan wrapped his arms around Shubman, kissing him deeply. It took him a moment but Shubman soon responded with equal fervour.

"Woah, baby, you're not sleepy anymore?" Shubman asked, breathing heavily as they pulled out of the kiss.

"No, I'm still sleepy." Ishan smiled, gently pushing him aside and sitting up, "Are you going to have a shower?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm tired as well."

"Of course, you are. Come fast." Ishan smiled as Shubman went to freshen up.

He came out after a while, drying his hair with a towel, without a shirt. Ishan's eyes traced his figure up and down, before settling on his face again, "Where's your shirt?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't act like you don't like the view."

"What? Like the view? Me?" Ishan said, making a face, " I love it." He added, winking.

Shubman chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully as he climbed on the bed. Ishan immediately wrapping himself around him, Shubman smiled hugging his boyfriend back.

"I missed this." Ishan mumbled, sighing contentedly, "I mean the cuddles by the way, not you." He added, glancing up at Shubman teasingly, knowing very well that, this would get him riled up.

Shubman huffed, "I travelled from Punjab all the way even before the break was over just so we could spend some time together and this is how I'm being treated. Unfair."

Ishan laughed, looking up at his Jaan, the ever so persistent pout on his face melting Ishan's heart in a puddle. He smiled, caressing the pout with his fingertips causing it to immediately turn into a smile.

"You must be tired from the journey, right? Let's sleep." Ishan said, placing a sloppy kiss at his chin, "I love you." He added, hugging Shubman tight.

"I love you too." Shubman replied, hugging him back and closing his eyes to sleep.

-

Ishan stirred a little, waking up from his sleep. 11:45 am. Almost noon. His eyes fluttered to the digital clock on the bedside table before landing on the gorgeous beauty sleeping beside him. Ishan propped his head on his hand staring at Shubman as his other hand traced the latter's waist, travelling upwards to his collarbone then to his neck before stopping beside his lips. He smiled as his fingers traced his boyfriend's soft lips.