Will you be my boyfriend? (2/2)

Shubman was woken up by his alarm. His cousin was finally getting married today. He glanced at Ishan sleeping beside him with a smile before making his way towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Coming out of the bathroom he noticed Ishan was already up, sitting against the headboard of the bed.

"Good morning, love." Ishan chirped, smiling at him.

"Good morning." Shubman replied with a matching bright smile.

This period of being here at Shubman's home and pretending to be a couple infront of his family has broadened the horizon of Ishan's endearments for him. Before it was just "baby"and "meri jaan", now he uses almost every endearment present, even when they are alone. Shubman doesn't really mind that and even though he won't say it out loud, he secretly loves it.

"Come here," Ishan drawled, extending his hand out to Shubman who chuckled before making his way towards him and standing infront of the bed.

"What?" Shubman asked before ishan grabbed his hand and almost yanked him on the bed, startling him.

"What are you doing, Ish?" Shubman chuckled as Ishan snuggled into his neck, still a little sleepy.

Ishan hugged the man closer, burying his face deep into his neck, feeling the alluring smell of rose enveloping his senses, "You smell nice, baby." He mumbled against Shubman's neck.

Shubman clenched his fists as he felt a shiver run down his spine, "You- you should go get freshen up." He fumbled, feeling heat rising up his neck to his face.

"Just five minutes, love. " Ishan whined, squeezing him tight, "And hug me back." He mumbled.

Shubman laughed, wrapping his arms around the other man and gently rocking themselves side to side.

-

"Shubi? Which one should I wear?" Ishan asked, showing Shubman a cream coloured Sherwani and a black kurta.

"Hmm," Shubman looks at him contemplating, "Well, every colour looks good on you but you in black is a fucking crime." He said, fanning himself with a dreamy look.

"Too much." Ishan laughed, covering his face with his hands.

"I'm just being honest."

"What are you wearing?" Ishan asked.

"I think I'll wear black as well. We could match." Shubman chirped.

"Hmm, good idea."

Ishan looked at Shubman as he came out after getting ready. The upper buttons of his kurta undone, sleeves rolled up, perfectly set hair and the cherry on top, his gorgeous face.

"Wow, you said I look good in black but look at you, you are looking like a full course meal." Ishan commented, amazed.

"Do you wanna eat this meal?" Shubman winked.

Ishan looked surprised, not expecting that. He smiled, feeling his cheeks starting to heat up, "The offer seems tempting, darling but I'm afraid we're already late."

"Yeah, we should probably go. I think everyone already left." Shubman said as both of them made their way out.

"Hey, guys. Can I come with you?" As they were leaving toward the car, Priya asked, suddenly coming out of god knows where.

Shubman sighed and nodded but even before they walked towards the car, she already went and sat in the passenger seat.

Ishan rolled his eyes, annoyed. The lion, the witch, the audacity of this bitch. She has been all over Shubman the past few days which has irritated Ishan to the max. Also it's clear that Shubman doesn't really enjoy her company. He tries to avoid her most of the times but she still keeps trying to talk to him and touch him. Can't the girl take a damn hint? The only thing that's left is telling her to get the fuck away straight on her face.