Call me, maybe. (1/ 1 )

"Ishan, are you ready or not?"

Ishan rolled his eyes at his bestfriend who has been constantly shouting from the other room, urging him to get ready for the past ten minutes. He knows for a matter of fact that she herself might not be fully ready.

He glanced at himself in the mirror as he fixed his hair, rolled the sleeves of his kurta and sprayed his favourite cologne before steering out of the room into the other one.

"Oh, damn Ishan, you look hot. Aaj to tu katal karne wala hai." (You're going to slay today.)

"Eww, Aksha. Please, don't." Ishan said making a disgusted face at his bestfriend, prompting her to laugh. He was dressed in a simple yet elegant yellow kurta paired with white churidar pyjamas. The upper buttons of the kurta were undone, sleeves rolled up, exposing his tattooed arm.

"You were shouting for me to get ready, get ready and you are not ready yourself?"

"Oh, I'm almost ready, just give me a minute." Aksha said as she pinned her dupatta to her suit. "And also you started getting ready before me."

Ishan chuckled, rolling his eyes, "I finished getting ready before you as well."

"Which lipstick? Choose one?" She asked as she showed him a red and a peachy pink one.

"The red one."

"Hmm, but I like this one." Ishan looked at her in disbelief as she applied the peachy pink.

"Why did you even ask me if you've already decided?"

"I just think this red one will look over the top with a yellow Salwar Suit." She replied, grabbing her purse. "Now, let's go otherwise Meera will really kill you."

"Well, why only me?" Ishan said as they both walked outside towards Ishan's car. "You are going today, as well."

"Well, I'll help her hide your body so I'll be spared." She winked at him as she got into the passenger seat. Ishan just laughed while starting the car.

Ishan, Aksha and Meera had been friends since school days and now, Meera is getting married in three days. While usually you would expect your bestfriends to be atleast a month early for your wedding, Aksha and Ishan is going there before three days. It's not like they wanted to but both of them were out of the country. Ishan was out for a business conference while Aksha had her designs showcased at Milan fashion week. Ishan had reached here today only and decided to get ready at Aksha's house and also pick her up as the wedding destination was close to her house. Ishan is really glad that he's not alone in this, now he won't be the only target of his bestfriend, Meera's sass.

Soon enough they reached the resort the wedding was held at. The whole place was decorated with beautiful yellow flowers and various decorations, creating the perfect atmosphere for the Haldi ceremony.

"I never really thought Meera would be the first one to get married among us. I expected it to be you since you are so desperate to marry-" Ishan's words were halted as he bumped into someone while turning down the hallway.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Ishan looked up at the person he bumped into. The man looked the same age as Ishan. He was wearing a yellow kurta as well, similar to the one Ishan wore. He was slightly taller than him with a perfect face cut. Is he a model? Ishan thought.

"Oh my God, Shubman Gill." Ishan was startled as Aksha exclaimed loudly. "Hii, I'm your big fan. Can I please get a photo?" Ishan watched as Aksha gushed excitedly. Is he really a model?

The man, who is apparently named Shubman Gill, smiled at her, showing his dimples as he agreed for the photo. Aksha shoved her phone into Ishan's hands, "Ishu, please take a photo for us." Ishan glared at her but still complied as he clicked the picture.