.+Chapter 1+.

"Y/n, wake up. Alastor has something to show us."

"Vagina, please leave me alone. I want to sleep," Vaggie grumbled loudly, muttering something I could not care about. "Fine, just give me 2 minutes. " The door opened, and she left my room. Sighing, I stood up, staring around my f/c room as I walked to my closet. Slipping on my outfit, I headed downstairs using the shadows, a recent ability Alastor taught me.

I saw everyone sitting around the TV waiting for Alastor to play it. Per normal, he had his amused grin on. I quickly sat next to Angel as Alastor turned the TV on.

"Well, hello there, you wayward sinner. Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature?" What the fuck is this? He was told to make an ad, not whatever the fuck this is. 2 demons, one getting stabbed, the other stabbing him. "Of course you do. That's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that? Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel," The setting changed with static as it panned onto the hotel. "A misguided path to redemption was founded five days ago by one of Lucifer's delusional daughters, Charlotte Morningstar." Damn, using the full name I see, "Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you!" My hand went straight to my face as I tried to hold in my laugh. "Here, we offer fun things! Such as somewhat functional staff! And 24-hour pest control! Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident. Wow! All this and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!" It ended quickly, and my laughter filled the room.

"So what d'ya' think? " I quickly gave Alastor a thumbs up as Vagina crushed his dreams.

"I'm sorry. What the fuck was that?" Fucking Vagina, be nice.

"Uh, yeah. One note, Alastor, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this, seriously amazing, but um, maybe the tone is a bit off." Alastor's face shifted as his eyes squinted. He had a painful look on his face. "We want people to want to come here. This makes it look, um..." Charlie, please don't crush his dreams. The poor guy is gonna disappear again because of you.

"Bad. The word you're looking for is bad."

"Oh Vaggie, it wasn't terrible. I loved it. " Vaggie looked at me and gave me a disgusted look.

"Funny. I was going for hilarious." Alastor said quickly and gestured to himself as he tilted his head. I nodded quickly.

"You pulled that off!" I gave him another thumbs-up.

"Well, thank you, darling, at least someone appreciates my efforts.," I smiled and then leaned back onto the couch.

"It explained nothing about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point." Vaggie, please shut up!

"Vaggie is right Alastor, the commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them."

"Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium, to express oneself. But you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement." Alastor with his staff tapped the TV as I laughed.

"Yeah, Charlie, you asked the Radio demon to make a TV ad, sis. What was going through your head? Radio demon... Radio is in his name,"

"Exactly darling, see she gets it! And Charlie insisted on this, so I decided to have fun with it!" He stared at his staff and then back at us.

"Well, this is not what we want to represent us." Vaggie stood up and walked, expressing herself more. Oh, Vaggie, please shut up your giving me a headache. "When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel." She pointed a furious finger at him. "Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna wanna come to a place that a powerful overlord like you think is a waste of time."