.+Chapter 2+.

After Charlie's lovely song, we arrived at the Heaven embassy. Did I almost kill myself? Yes, 3 times to be exact. Listen, don't get me wrong, singing is great. I do it too, but come on I woke up like 30 minutes ago.

"Hello?" Charlie said, her voice echoing, we walked into the building. It looked fucking deserted. We continue to walk and get to the front desk. "Hello?... Creepy..." Her voice echoed once more.

"Charlie, this is a fucking trap. We are gonna die." She looked at me, giving me a soft smile.

"Oh, cheer up Y/n, if they tried to kill the princesses of Hell it would be a whole thing" I rolled my eyes. Yeah, princesses. We reached the front desk, and no one was there but a bell.

"Charlie, can I ding it please? Please" She gave me a nod I dinged the bell. Nothing happened, so I dinged it again. Suddenly a golden feather and scroll came down, causing me to back up. "Oh, okay... Also creepy." She signed her name, and it disappeared.

"Did you even read it?" She shook her head. "If your soul is missing, don't come crying to me" The doors closest to us opened, and we walked in. I looked around, ready in case something came at us. I could just leave from the shadows. That being said, I would leave Charlie, so in case it is a trap, we're fucked.

"Uh hello is anyone here?"

"Oh yeah, like the fucking people would say yes," I said, and the lights turned

"Sup" Charlie and I both jumped

"What the fuck!" I said and looked at the Angel dude.

"Hi, I'm Charlie. My dad asked us if we could meet you."

"I'm Y/n" I mumbled, still pissed he scared us

"Yeah, I know." He was eating some food and just watched us.

"Okay, well... it's nice to meet you" She stuck her hand out for him to shake

"Totally. It's nice to meet you, too." He reached over to give her a handshake. Charlie was about to touch his hand. Her hand slipped right through his hand making a little static noise. "Ha! I fucking got you. Did you see that?" He turned to his Angel friend in the corner and all she did was nod. "Ha. Good shit."

"Uh...so, wait. You aren't here?"

"Clearly not. What are you slow" I mumbled, and she turned to me and gave me a look.

"No, you think I'd come down there?" He laughed loudly. "No, I mean, I love the vibe, totally. I love your tunes. Pretty fucking hardcore, don't get me wrong. But! it's such a bummer! Man. Everything down there's just so 'eugh', ya know? Ew." He put his hand on his head, he looked sad-ish I guess.

"Right," Charlie said, clearly annoyed. "So, I'm happy we've got this opportunity to meet. There's a project that I've been working on that I really want to talk to you about-" He puts his finger to her lips. I darken my appearance when he tries to 'touch' Charlie

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, slow down. We've got time. How about we get to know each other a little? Mmm. How about lunch? You hungry? I got you." He pushes the plate to us. I flinch a bit as I back away from his food. "Here's my personal favorite. You'll love it."

"Uh...thanks." She went to take a piece, but her hand went through them, and the dude laughed intensely.

"I got you again, bitch! Fuckin' hilarious!"

"Don't call her a bitch, you fucking whore," I spoke, Charlie pushed me behind her with some unamused chuckles. The dude went into a hyper-laughter fit. What the fuck did I get dragged into? The dude then went back into a talking fit. I looked at Charlie with a bored expression. I'd rather be back at the hotel drinking wine. I put my elbows on the table as he continued to talk about his sex life.