.+Chapter 10+.

"Oh hewwo Keekee!" Charlie's and I's cat/shapeshifter thing. Razzle and Dazzle fly by him and Dad seems happy.

"Razzle, Dazzle. Oh, look how much you haven't grown." Just like you. "Still fun-sized. Are you taking care of my wittle girls? You better be. Wow! This place sure looks, uh...uh huh yeah uh huh...It's got a lot of character!" He turns and finds the bar. I laugh at his reaction

"OH, what in the unholy hell is that?!" Alastor appears next to us, oh fuck...

"Just some of the renovations we had done. Adds a bit of color, don't you think?" Dad points his cane at him. Alastor's cane is better. It is cooler.

"And you are?" Alastor goes into the shadows and appears right behind our dad.

"Alastor. A pleasure to be meeting you, sir. Quite a pleasure." He shakes my dad's cane then wipes his hand on his coat. I smirked. "It's nice to finally put a face to the name. You are much shorter in real life."I giggle as I glance at my dad and then at Charlie; we are much taller than him.

"Who is this? Who is this nut? Are you the bellhop?" I laugh some more and Dad sends me a soft smile.

"Aha! No! I am the host of the hotel. You might have heard of me from my radio broadcast."

"Hmm, nope! I guess that's why Charlie and Y/n called it the Has-been Hotel, ahaha."

"Ha ha ha. It was actually my idea."

"Ahaha. Well, it's not very clever."

"Ha ha! Fuck you." I cringe at Alastor's tone. He rarely swears. You can even hear his radio effect disappear. Alastor and Lucifers are very close to fighting, but Charlie gets in the way. Man, I would've placed bets.

"Okay! Okay, anyway. Dad, look at this lovely parlor where people can get to know each other and share secrets and stories, and intimate feelings! Without Alastor, we wouldn't have been able to pretty it up this much."

"Charlie and Y/n have a very unique vision. I am happy to fulfill their bizarre requests Y/n specifically" My dad's eyes widen and Alastor's hand lands on my shoulder. Dad growls at Alastor.

"Oh, thank you, Alastor." I blushed softly.

"Quite impressive, young ladies. We're all very proud of them, me specifically" Alastor's eyes met mine as we held eye contact

"Ahem, Charlie! Dear, eheh, why don't you introduce me to your OTHER friends?" Lucifer walks between Alastor and me, pointing his cane at the table.

"Oh, yes, of course. This is Vaggie. She's my girlfriend."

"Oh, my golly! You like girls? So do I! We have so much in common! You put her there, Maggie. Hey! Oh yeah. She's so pretty." I giggle at him when he hugs Vaggie and messes up her name.

"Lovely to meet you, uh, sir."

"And this is Sir Pentious and Angel Dust, our guests!" Pentious stands and salutes to my dad

"Your Majesty!" He falls back down, and then Angel speaks. I sigh, ready for the very sexual remark.

"Heya short king~" Not as bad as I thought.

"Husk is our bartender, and Niffty is our housekeeper."

"Nice to meet you."

Niffty runs over to us and I laugh as she climbs onto Dad and holds his suit.

"Hello. I clean." I turn away and she scurries off. Right before the chandelier falls, a black shadow grabs me, and I'm suddenly in the grip of Alastor. I stare at the place where the chandelier just fell, realizing that I would've died if it weren't for his intervention. My dad looks at Alastor and snarls, wait did Alastor cause it to fall?