.+Chapter 17+.

"Three years! THREE YEARS I've been sharing my life with her, and I tell her everything! My hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, my embarrassing habits, what fucking DEODORANT I like, and she keeps something like this from ME??? Why would she lie for so long? Did she think I wouldn't accept her? What about me—me—says un-understanding?" Charlie was going on a wild rant about Vaggie... To say the least, Alastor and I were thoroughly entertained. Alastor took his monocle off and cleaned the leans before putting it back on. "Misunderstanding." She pauses yet again. "dis-under, wait wh-" She returns to reality and realizes we're in cannibal town, headed to meet one of Alastor's friends. I had no idea he had friends. "Where are we?"

"Cannibal Town! There's a friend of mine I think you should meet."

"Didn't know you could have friends" He shoots me a glare and turns back to Charlie

"In Cannibal Town? But it's, it's... surprisingly nice here." Considering it's Cannibal town it's really clean... you can tell we don't get out much. I thought there would be limbs everywhere.

"Isn't it though? And it's all thanks to a very special someone" He brings us to a building and opens the door. A line of Cannibals meets my eyes, they're in line for the Cannibal overlord... She was very pretty, she had a pinkish hat with a skull on top, an evil smile just like Alastor's, and a nice Victorian outfit.

"Well, who hasn't thought about eating their first husband? I certainly would have if he didn't taste so bad! Hehe, I tell ya what, you bring ol' tall dark, and armless to me, and I'll straighten him right out, Okay sweetie? Now here's my card a-" She notices Alastor then the rest of us. "Oh, my, stars! Do my eyes deceive me?" She makes her way over to us. "Alastor? Alastor! Where have you been??? These halls lost some of their sparkle without your lively presence and-" Her black eye sockets notice us. "Oh. Who are they, ya brought with you? Come now, Alastor, they're much too young for you!" Charlie rolls her eyes, I beg your finest pardon I am older than him! "Oh, I'm just kidding. I know you're an Ace in the hole." I put my hand to my mouth as I laugh.

"A what now?" He doesn't know what that means haha. Well, he isn't one he's dating me...

"But where are your manners, mister? Introduce us why don't you?" Yeah, Alastor where are your manners? I like her.

"Ahh, yes. Charlie, Y/n, this is Rosie," she curtsies. "the most darling, delightful, and dangerous Overlord this side of the Pentagram!"

"Oh! Always such a charmer." Yes, he is.

"And Rosie, it's my pleasure to introduce you," he pushes Charlie and me up front. "To Princesses Charlie Morningstar, And Y/n Morningstar, Daughters of Lucifer, and heirs to the throne of Hell!"

"How do you do?"

"Hi!" I say casual and She pushes both of us to her desk.

"Well! isn't this a regal surprise? Come in! Come in! Can I offer you somethin' to eat? I'm sure I have a leg around here or something. Oh, what am I thinkin'?" She pokes Charlie, then me, "Small things like you? You're probably watchin' your figure! How bout some nice pinkie fingers instead?" I flinch a little and I chuckle uncomfortably.

"Um...No. no, thank you, though."

"Oh, look at you!" She pats my head, and I feel accomplished. Why can't she be my mom? "so polite! Alastor, you could learn a thing or two" She takes us to a table and chairs and sits us down. Alastor has to stand HAHA bitch. "Well, sit down. Sit down. Tell Auntie Rosie what she can do for you." Please be my aunt, "Ya know, Alastor. I got a premo-connect on a guy with about eight blocks of territory and not enough goons to run it. Prime pickin' for a deal to be made, my friend."

"Appreciate the offer" he walks up behind me and Charlie, and he places his hand on my shoulder. "But we're here on business of another kind."

"Well, don't keep me in suspense! I'm a very busy woman"

"Well, as you know... the extermination is coming early. It'll be here in a month, and they're-they're coming for my hotel and my friends first, and I-I-I-I-" Calm down stop stuttering jeez.

"We need your help. Well, your cannibals help at least, to fend off the attack." See he explains much better.

"Wow! When you ask a favor ya don't start small, do ya, your highness? Oh now, don't fret. I didn't say I wouldn't help. But I assume there's more to this plan than a bunch of unarmed cannibals."

"Oh, your people will be far from helpless when we're done with them. And by the end, they will be able to eat, their, fill."

"Well, in that case, sure! Why not?" She smiles, and she stands up

"Really?"

"What can I say? I like your moxie girl. And old Alastor has never done me wrong before."

"Oooh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" We all walk outside and Rosie pulls me aside as Charlie skips ahead in front with Alastor.

"So Y/n right? Tell me about yourself your sister, makes a name for herself doesn't she?" I turn and look at the overlord.

"I don't know, I'm just following her around and, oh, Alastor, he and I are dating," she says, widening her eyes. It's surprising - one princess of Hell dating Alastor, the radio demon. It's a hard thing to fathom.

"I never would've thought Alastor could fall in love," she said. I chuckled, agreeing that he never seemed like the type.

"Yeah. it's funny isn't it"

"Yes indeed my dear."