.+Chapter 19+.

Upon arriving back at the hotel, the tension between Charlie and Vaggie had subsided. We only have only one month to prepare for the arrival of Adam, and essentially one month to prepare for our deaths. Part of me hoped that Adam wouldn't kill us, but deep down I knew that he was more powerful than us. The person I am most worried about is Alastor. He was confident in his abilities, but he had never gone up against someone as powerful as Adam. Adam was the original and had as much power as Lucifer. Alastor was just a human soul, a powerful one at that, but not powerful enough to take down Adam, unless Adam makes a mistake. Unfortunately, I didn't think that would be the case.

"You alright, my love" I see Alastor sitting on the chair. He was sipping a cup of coffee. It was early morning, so it made sense.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just lost in thought" he nodded, his usual smile playing on his face. "I'm going out today." I stood up from my bed and snapped my fingers, changing myself into my outfit.

"And where are you going?"

"Just out on a walk" I'm actually going to hang with Loona. Let's hope he doesn't see past my lie.

"Alright..." Nope, he can 100% tell I'm lying. He stood up walked towards me and kissed my forehead. "Have fun, my dear" I smiled and pulled away.

-Time skip-

Arriving at I.M.P. I walked in and saw Loona at the reception. "Hey girl, long time no see!"

"Y/n!" I walked up and hugged the hellhound.

"So I heard there's a party you wanna go to."

"Yeah... I don't get out much and you're like one of my only friends."

"Oh, I get it don't worry. Now I think if it's a party, you're gonna wanna wear something nice." I snap my fingers and she is in a red dress. "They're much better. Now where did you say this party was?" I was told by Loona that the location of the party was in the Glutton ring, which was filled with mostly hellhounds. I fear that I may become an outcast if I attend the party, but I hope that Beelzebub is hosting it since we are friends. We left and took a cab, and I realized that I hadn't left the pride ring in a long time. I hope that I don't attract any unwanted attention. Fortunately, Lucifer and his daughters don't receive much attention in the lower rings, so hopefully, I can attend the party without any problems.

-Time skip-

We arrived in the pride ring and we were in another cab. Loona looked very uncomfortable as her phone buzzed. She ignored the caller, and the driver spoke up.

"You want me to drop you off here?"

"Oh! Uh! Yeah. Yeah, this looks right. I, uh, haven't been here before."

"This is the right place," I spoke up, and we exited the car. Loona was nervous as she started to text someone. This is a 100% Beelzebubs party. I can practically smell the drugs from here.

"Loo-na!" Some tall male hellhound walked over to us. He had dark grey fur and a scar over his eye. Hey, girl! Glad you could make it! And who's this?"

"Tex! Yeah, hey. Thanks for inviting me. And this Is Y/n"

"Hi"

"Hey! And of course, hey, everyone! Meet the new faces!" He howled in excitement and mostly everyone here did. I forgot how awkward it was not being a hellhound and going to these parties. "You want a...drink or anything?"

"Oh, uh... sure! Totally..."

"Um no I don't drink..." I put up a fake smile, and he walked away. Loona grabbed my hand and we walked over to a group of female hellhounds, Ugh bitches.

"And so, I told him I'm not gonna go get it unless you fucking throw it this time." Her voice is fucking annoying as fuck.

"That is so, not fetch!"

"Not fetch!" Ugh, their voices are so annoying as fuck. Fake ass bitches. Loona laughs awkwardly. Why are you talking to them... don't...

"Ha, ha, ha, yeah! Like, that happens all the time. Aha...aha..."

"Oh-em-gee. Loona? Lunatic Luna? That you?"

"Uh, yeah. It's Loona... yeah." She looks super uncomfortable and I walk towards them. I stand behind Loona and the Poodle hellhound stares me up and down.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer" I have to stop myself from saying bitch because it's offensive since they are dogs...

"Wow. I can't believe you're showing up at another party. I mean, do you even remember the last one, and who the hell is this? She's not even like us?"

Loona and I both grit our teeth. "I'm sure you'll remind me."

"Yeah, this?" She takes out her phone and shows a picture of Loona vomiting. "This you, right?" Loona growls.

"Why do you still have that?"

"It brings me joy. You know, you're supposed to keep things that bring you joy," Loona growls and gets her claws ready. This bitch is getting on my nerves.

"Yeah? You know what would give me joy? Your screams, being broadcast on radio." They probably don't even know who Alastor is and maybe that's a good thing for them.

"Wow, you're being negative. Your auras are being aggressive right now."

"Oh, yeah? Well, maybe it's 'cus we are in the presence of a massive bitch!" Oh shit. Everyone gasped as her voice echoed.

"Oh, my dog! Wow!"

"What? Is that not an okay thing to say? Like, come on, it's true!" Loona's ears droop and the male dude returns to us.

"Did I miss anything?" Loona quickly regains herself and puts her fake smile back on.

"No, no, no! No, nothing. No." Smooth Loona smooth. A voice echoes into our ears: Beelzebub.

"Haha! How're my dirty bitches tonight? Awooh, awooh! Ya'll ready to party with the Queen Bee of Glu-tto-ny? Come on." We walk over to her and see her grabbing onto a pole. Now, this is a party! "Hell, yeah! 'Cus, the honey is flowin' tonight! And this bitch is about to get fuckin' wild! Let's get it started!"

"Cotton candy, cotton ca— candy Candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy" Some freaky autotuned shit how does this work here? "Hey! I'm whatchu need, I'm watchu want I got it all, a carnival, I'll bring you up, I'll take you down I'm sticky sweet, stuck in your teeth like cotton candy! Cotton candy Cotton candy Cotton candy I'm whatchu want, not watchu need" Her energy is way to much right now I'm trying so hard to stay sober but now I don't know anymore.

"Hey! I don't know why, I'm whatchu want, but it's the truth I'm not your lie Let them eat cake, let them eat pie Or, better yet, let them eat cotton candy Cotton candy, Cotton candy, Cotton candy, I'm whatchu want, not watchu need! Cotton candy skies! Sweet as apple pie, I can't help but shine brighter than the starlight in the sky. Cotton candy Cotton candy Cotton candy I'm whatchu want, not watchu need" Fuck it! I grab a drink and drink it. Fuck, I missed this! Honey-tasting alcohol, yes!

"Cotton candy Cotton candy Cotton candy I'm whatchu want, not watchu need! Cotton candy skies!" I downed another drink. Only one night can't hurt, right? "Sweet as apple pie! I can't help but shine! Brighter than the starlight Cotton candy skiеs Sweet as apple pie! I can't help but shine Woo! Brighter than the starlight in the sky!" The song ends. I had about maybe three drinks. Beelzebub starts to walk over to us. I missed partying. 

A/n like the crossover? If you haven't watched Helluva Boss go watch it it's on YouTube and its so good.