.+Chapter 20+.

"Awooh, awooh! Vortex! The party is buzzin' now!" She flies over to us. "Fuck! I feel like I went a little too hard on the confetti this time, though. I have, like, a rainbow in my vagina right now." I laugh softly and she notices me then, Loona. "Y/n it's been a long time! So good to see you and- Oh, hey! Is this the sweet pup you told me about?" She turns to Loona and Loona looks offended.

"Excuse me?"

"She's a fucking cutie! Where have you been hiding, girl? Y/n you never told me you had friends other than me!" Hey, I have a lot of friends.

"Is there something funny?"

"Nah, I'm just really high on all this tasty energy right now. Tex says you don't get invited out much. I hope this itty-bitty get-together can serve as a fun first time." I could see Loona turn and she noticed a hellhound slide down the staircase and get hit in the crotch.

"Mm-hmm."

"I would've thrown a bigger one, but I couldn't convince Belphegor to let me break into her stash of party drugs. So fucking lame! I mean, I usually just steal them, but Bel changed the locks." She conjures 2 bottles of beer and hands me one. I drink it, I already broke my sobriety. I'm never gonna hear the end of this from Charlie. "She says I'm a total jackass for trying. But, hey... I'm proud to be a total jackass" She drinks from the bottle

"Heh. Anyway, yeah, Bee, this is Loona. And, Loona, this is my girlfriend, Bee."

"Nice to meetcha, bitch!"

"Wow Bee, never knew you could pull," I spoke at her and she growled playfully.

"Like you can"

"For your information, I can" Her eyes widened

"Damn girl, you're gonna have to tell me all about it." Loona speaks up after my little banter with Bee.

"Oh, this is... she's hot." Isn't she?

"Ha! Holy shit! Okay. Tex, you didn't tell me she was hilarious. That's so funny."

"Right."

"I love that. That's the first thing you say to me. You don't give a shit how freaky you come off, and that's fucking beautiful. You're my new favorite person." Loona chuckles awkwardly. Wait, I thought I was her favorite no fair!

"Am I, though?" Yeah bitch you are.

"Yeah, bitch! No. Remind me of the time I saw Satan without a shirt on. I was like, 'Oof! Boy! You are hot as hell' But, then I wanted to die, 'cause it was so awkward. 'Cause he's more like a brother to me. You know, but not my brother. So, I guess... it was fine. I could hit that..." This is why we are friends. We both go on little rants. Also, Satan was incredibly hot I was there. "Anyway, girl, you have a good time tonight. Get some sweets, get some eats. Drink it, tear it, fuck it up! Whoo!" She walks away from us and I drink some more. I can feel my mind getting lighter as I turn to Loona.

"Isn't she just great" I chuckle

"Uh yeah, so great." She turns to Vortex. "Yeah, I'm gonna go." Hey, wait, I'm having fun.

"Uh, what? Why? You just got here. At least one drink, right?"

"Nope, you really wouldn't like me after one drink. Come on Y/n" Why do I have to be a good friend? She grabs my shirt and pulls me out the door. Tears prick her eyes as I drop my bubbly mood.

"Hey hey, it's alright." I tried comforting her as she wiped her face and called her dad, well adoptive.

"So stupid. I shouldn't have come."

"Hey you gave it a try. Maybe parties aren't for you." The I.M.P van arrives as Blitz rolls the window down. His eyes widen when he sees me next to Loona.

"Hey, Loonie, Y/n. How you doin', you alright?" Loona grabs my hand and pulls me to the back seat. Without any warning, she practically throws me into the seat and takes her place in the front. My eyes are immediately drawn to the trails of blood that seem to have been smeared across the walls and seats. The back seat is slightly torn and the seat belt is broken. Now if my dad was here or even Alastor they would not approve of this at all. Oh, shit Alastor doesn't know I went to a party shit. So I'm gonna come back to the hotel drunk as fuck. I'm gonna get killed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanna go."

"He-hey, that sounds like Blitzo!" Some random imp spoke up.

"The 'o' is silent, asshole!" I laugh in the back seat.

"He-hey, I knew it was you! Fuck, man, where've you been? Are you here for the party?"

"N-no, I'm just here picking up my daughter and her friend"

"Oh, shit! You have a daughter now?" He's had a daughter for a few years.

"Adopted!" At least your dad chose you. My dad got stuck with me. But he loves me, even though Charlie might be his favorite.

"Aw, man, you're already leaving? Things just got started. Come in and show us all up again."

"No, no, thank you. But, I think Loonie and Y/n want to head back."

"Huh, the hottie next to you wants to leave?" Blitz and I growl at the Hellhound

"Watch it!"

"I mean, we could stay a little longer." Wait, more party time equals much more alcohol. Fuck yes!

"I think we need to go, m'kay? I think it's been a long night."

"Well, these people seem to know you. Come on! I think I wanna give this another try to. I'm sure Y/n does too, Pleeease?" Hell yeah, I do!

"Yeah, Blitz pleeease!" Me and Loona both put puppy dog eyes and Blitz rubs his temples and gives in.

"Okay, fine. Maybe one drink." Fuck yeah! There is no way this can end badly, right? Wrong one too many drinks later and other drugs and I'm drunk and high as fuck. Alastor is gonna kill me! No, Charlie is gonna kill me!