.+Chapter 9+.

Thanks for the 1k views! 

It has been a month since anything significant happened, or at least that's what I keep telling myself. However, my relationship with Alastor has changed significantly. Although we are not dating, we have grown closer, and I really like it. Being loved by someone feels nice, but it is him of all people, and I still have mixed feelings about loving him. He appears to be determined to love me, but I don't fully understand him. Alastor is perplexing because he doesn't seem to care about anyone other than me. We haven't kissed since that one time a month ago. He wants to kiss me, but it seems too soon, so I always pull away. I know it's foolish, but trusting him is difficult. The extermination is in a few months, maybe two, but who's counting?

Charlie is, she is currently going a little insane at the moment. She has a board of like, I don't know what to call it... insane papers?

"I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be" She gasped for breath "I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-"

"Yikes"

"I know right" I mumbled to Angel

"Come on, come on, come on, come on." She's going insane...

"Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?" Vaggie spoke, trying to calm her down. Charlie turned around and we all flinched as her eyes had red veins, giving her an insane look.

"Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before they come." She went into her demonic form and she laughed. "And at this rate-"

"Maybe it's time-" Vaggie spoke and my eyes widened.

"NO!"

"NOPE!" I spoke up

"to ask-" Charlie holds her cheeks, trying to get her to stop speaking

"DON'T SAY IT."

"Your dad" Charlie and I both groan loudly.

"Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get." I sigh, then speak up.

"Listen, our dad may not be all he appears to be."

"He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, Go ahead and kill everyone- wait, that's it!" I tilt my head.

"Kill everyone?"

"Yes exactly," sticking my thumbs up.

"No! He could get me a meeting with heaven!" Ugh, boring

"Didn't we already try that?" Yes Vagina, we did.

"Well. yeah with Adam, he was an asshole. But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen." Probably not...

"What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?" Yes, Husker we do...

"No, we just have never been close. After he and Mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls, sometimes, but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something."

"That's a lie. We both know that. Well!" I clap my hands together "This has been fun and all tell me if anything fun happens bye!" Quickly snapping my fingers I appeared outside of Alastor's room. Before knocking the door open.

"Right on time darling per usual" I smile and he lets me in. I have been coming to his room in the morning after his breakfast each day. We just talk to each other... nothing more.

"Charlie wants to call our dad... get us a meeting with heaven..."

"That's wonderful darling. I would love to meet that father of yours."

"No, you wouldn't. He's not all people crack him up to be" I sigh "He's been absent for a while in our lives, specifically mine..."

"Oh, my darling..." He places his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry about him, love! Family by blood isn't what it's cracked up to be. Most say the family you choose is better." I nod,

"Yea... I guess that's true..." He grabs my chin and lifts my head. "Hey listen! We are not doing this again. W-we did this once before!" I stutter quickly, trying to pull back, but he only tightens his grip.

"Love, I have a question for you..." My face turned a bright red "Would you want to be something" I froze briefly

"W-what do you mean" What could he possibly mean... I don't understand...

"I want to take our relationship to the next level. I want us to be more than just friends," I paused to take a deep breath. "Of course, you don't need to make a decision now, but I would prefer it if you did." I gazed into his captivating red eyes, feeling a strong attraction towards him. My breathing became unsteady as I summoned the courage to close my eyes and press my lips against his.

"What do you think?" He chuckled and nodded when I pulled away. His hand tilted my jaw up, and then he traced his fingers down my neck.

"I think we've been up here long enough, don't you think, love?" I sighed and nodded as he quickly ushered us downstairs. The atmosphere was frenzied as Alastor and I reached the railing overlooking the hotel below.

"What are they doing?" I questioned, and he pulled me towards him, his arm wrapping around my shoulder, keeping me in a tight grip.

"Preparing for something, darling..." I thought, and then it dawned on me.

"My dad is coming here..." Alastor stared at me with his usual grin. He seemed amused at my sudden state of panic.

"We cannot tell him anything about us, okay? No one needs to know about us, not right now."

"Oh, darling, but where's the fun in that?! I'm sure your father would be just 'thrilled' to see you happy," I instantly laughed at his comment. Yeah, my dad doesn't care about me that much.

"Listen, my- Oh what the fuck!" Alastor looks up to where I point. Razzle and Dazzle are putting a banner up. It says 'Wellcum Daddy' Okay, what is wrong with people, who let Angel write?

"Haha, it's so amusing" I rolled my eyes at him and he snapped his fingers yet again... this time we appeared downstairs next to the entrance. I walked next to Charlie, and she gave me a light smile.

"Okay everyone, it's showtime!" She opened the door. There he stood, our dad.

"Charlie!" He smiled, his arms wide.

"Hey, Da-" She doesn't get to finish because our dad hugs her tight. I turned to Alastor, who was standing right behind us. His wicked smile strained and his left eye twitched. I smiled at him.

"Oh, it's so good to see you. Haha! Is that Y/n?! Come here!"

"Hi, dad..." He gave me less of a hug but still a hug, nonetheless. "It's uh, good to see you too, Dad," I mumble

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"