.+Chapter 4+.

-TW Panic attack-

After a little while, I finally got my demon form in check. Alastor helped me through the whole thing. Who knew the radio demon would help Lucifer's daughter with her powers? The real question is why... is this some elaborate plan to get my soul? Of course, it would be me. I have no lover; I have a drinking issue, and no real friends, maybe Angel, but then again, I don't know anymore. Or maybe Alastor just wants to be my friend. It would be bizarre and entirely possible, but why would the Radio Demon want anything to do with me? Why not Charlie? She's the oldest, she is heir to the throne of Hell. I'm just the replacement. I'm second In line, even my dad forgets about me sometimes.

"Hey, darling! If you could be a dear and pay attention." I looked up at Alastor as I nodded. His smile bored into my skull.

"Right sorry..." I wiped the yellow blood from my nose and stood defensively. I allowed my claws to grow and my horns. Alastor's smile didn't change as he laughed.

"I'm not going easy this time," He spoke, and he instantly set out his shadows to grab me. Quickly ducking them I could feel the blood in my body rush as adrenaline came in. He laughed some more before he tried to grab me. He missed each attempt as I came closer to him. Finally, in range of attacking him, I unsheathed my claws and ran my hand along his cheek. Blood pooled when I hit his face.

"FUCK YEAH!! I WON" I yelled and his face still with his fucking smile looked impressed. His hand went straight to his cheek as he wiped away the blood. He nodded his head.

"I'm impressed for someone like yourself to get a hit on me."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean huh!?" I walked closer and went back to my normal self, I looked up at the radio demon.

"If it wasn't for me, you would have no idea how to even go into your demon form." My face scrunched up as I looked at Alastor. He had a wide grin.

"Whatever floats your boat," I mumbled and turned around. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him. "What?" I said and stared into his amused face.

"We should head back to the hotel love" My entire face turned red. I glanced away. Shit, he just called me love. What the fuck does that mean? It's nothing, right? It's just his old-timey words. He could see my face getting flustered and  he just laughed. "What's wrong darling?"

"N-Nothing" Now I'm stuttering. What the fuck is with me? Get yourself together! Alastor chuckled again as we both disappeared into the shadows and arrived back at the hotel.

The fucking snake is back. He wants to redeem himself, but clearly, he fucking doesn't!

"-and over here we have- Oh! Uh, Alastor and Y/n! Our gracious facility manager and my lovely sister! You've met our newest guest, Sir Pentious...hehe.."

"Ah yes! You're the one who ruined my coat!" Alastor's eyes glowed red and the radio static was more apparent. "I definitely remember you now." I stepped back a bit and Alastor went back to normal. Pentious gulps nervously as he takes a step back as well.

"You're the fucker who had the eggs, right?" I questioned, and he nodded quickly. "Oh! so your egg is the one who splattered onto my clothes" I chuckled darkly as he looked even more afraid than before...

"Well, I guess this is a great time for your first lesson! 'How to apologize!' The first step to becoming a better person is to admit when you are wrong, why don't you give it a try?"

"Yes..um.. Mr um... Radio Demon sir, please forgive me for attacking you and ruining your very lovely coat, and sorry miss Y/n for ruining your clothing with my eggs. um...Here" He turned back to Alastor and gave him a piece of his coat.