.+Chapter 22+.

I crashed into my bed with a headache. This hangover is gonna kick my ass tomorrow. Groaning, I sighed and turned over, ensuring my face was on my pillow. My mind kept wandering to Alastor. They said he was out looking for me... killing for me if he didn't find me. It doesn't help that I lied to him. The way I fought with Angel down there, I'm sorta an asshole when I'm drunk, and it doesn't help I broke my sobriety too. I worked hard to stay clean and just for me to give it all up for a single night. Was it worth it... HELL YEAH, I missed seeing Loona and Bee. It doesn't help, Bee was kinda a bitch. I mean, she is a bitch technically speaking, but uh, she was being an ass. I wonder how Al is gonna react... Charlie and the others probably told him where I was and what happened. I'm afraid, in a way. Not of him hurting me, but of his disappointment. Up until now, I never cared what others thought of me even as I kid...

I could still vividly remember the moment when Dad picked me up and muttered, "Why can't you be like Charlie? Why do you have to be difficult?" I was only just a baby back then, and I couldn't comprehend the meaning behind those words. However, this wasn't the first time I heard those words. In fact, I had heard them countless times before. It was Dad comparing me to Charlie and finding fault with me for not being like her. The words had left a deep impression on my young mind, and I couldn't help but wonder why my dad wanted me to be like her. I grew up living with the fact my father wanted me to be a princess like Charlie and how perfect she was.

Charlie wasn't always a sunshine and rainbows person. She was rude as a kid... but yet everyone blamed me when she caused the issues. When she first got her demon powers, she blamed me for the fires around the house and they believed her. Little Charlie could do no wrong. Mom never blamed me. She knew deep down it was Charlie, but she always distanced herself from us. Well, mostly Charlie, I was a mommy's girl and Charlie was a daddy's girl.

Charlie had an emo phase at one point. Yeah, I was the favorite for those years, but those years were the hardest. Mom left, probably because of her phase. Let's be honest haha, no um, she left and disappeared. Dad was left with me and emo Charlie, which caused him to distance himself from Charlie and me. This triggered her daddy issues and my drinking problems. I felt broken when she left. I had no one to talk to unless Charlie needed something. So I started to get into alcohol, drowning my problems away for a night.

After Charlie realized what I was doing, that's what made her have the idea for the hotel. So, with our dad's magic powers and shit, he gave us a hotel. Charlie's goal was to rehabilitate sinners, but mostly it was to get me clean and for me just to fuck it up. I took a breath when I felt tears prick in my eyes. Thinking about my life so far, almost 200 years old... most of my life I was a drunk. I sighed and closed my eyes, turning on my back. Maybe if I just slip into sleep I'll find this was all a dream, and I was still waking up, and I never went to that party...

-time skip-

Waking up with a headache and feeling the urge to puke my guts out is not fun. I rush to the bathroom connected to my room and everything I ate yesterday and drank comes out. "Fuck" I wipe my mouth and flush the toilet, quickly washing my hands. I stare at the mirror. "I'm a fucking mess," I mumbled to myself. Mascara ran down my face. I had smudged lipstick, I was still in that tight dress from yesterday, and my hair was all messy. Grabbing my pain meds, I pop a few in my mouth. Staring at my fucked up self, I sigh, turning to leave the bathroom. I look to see Alastor in a chair sipping coffee, the look is a mix of anger and amusement. "Hey, Alastor."

"I see you had a fun time" His tone was flat, no emotion.

"Listen, I-"

"Save it dear! You and I are supposed to trust each other, and you lied to me. How can I trust you when you went to go party?"

"I didn't think everyone would ca-"

"You are important to me and me only! No one cared until I brought it up to them! I have a lot of enemies, dear. You and I both know that! You also know you're a princess and mostly any sinner that lays eyes on you wants to touch you!" I froze. He had a point. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He walked towards me, pulling my chin up. "Dear, you and I both know you're important. Why can't you see that? I don't care that you broke your sobriety. You do what you want with your life, but the way you put yourself in danger. Telling no one were you where!"

"I know"

"You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah." I took a breath and stared into his red eyes. He lowered himself to me and kissed my lips. He pulled back a little.

"I care about you more than anyone here... but what you need to do is communicate with me whenever you go out. I won't stop you unless I know for certain you are in danger, but if you had said 'I'm going to a party' I would've had no issue. Remember, you love me and only me." Oh yeah, I made that deal with him. I forget about that...

"I know."

"Good, my dear, now smile! You are never fully dressed without one."