.+Chapter 8+.

Walking to the porn studio was the last thing I expected to do today. It's across the pride ring and because Charlie doesn't know how to use shadows, we have to walk! Not even calling a cab or anything, she insisted on walking so we could talk about how we felt. I didn't speak to her at all, though I gave her an occasional nod. I could tell she was getting very frustrated with me. Once we finally arrived at the Porn studio, I could just smell all the sex from there. Charlie walked in first, and she immediately turned into a mess. Angel spotted us almost immediately.

"Charlie?!?" His eyes met mine, and he instantly got worried. "Y/n?!"

"Uh, my name's Rocky." the porn star spoke, Angel just not caring and pushed him to the side.

"No one gives a shit."

"Oh, so this is where the magic happens." Charlie almost walks in a female hellhound who is topless currently. Charlie blushes and shuffles towards me. "Oh, wow, that is-- that is a lot." Angel appears in front of us, putting on a robe. He takes mine and Charlie's hands.

"What in the ever-loving fuck are you doing here?!"

"We are the Princesses of Hell, Angel. And we go where we please."

"I didn't want to come here." She hits my shoulder and then whispers to Angel,

"I'm here to get you some time off for the hotel. Now, where's your boss?" Angel tightens his grip on her hand.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You are going nowhere near Val—" Please, it's not like I want to be near that fucker.

"Angel! What is the fucking hold up?" Shut the fuck up, you cunt.

"I'm coming!"

"Not off-camera, you're not!" Normally I would laugh but not here, not around porn stars ew. Angel pushes us towards the door and opens it.

"Please, please, just wait, wait until I'm done working and we will talk about this, I promise. But first, you both gotta go." My eyes widen as I see the tall bald overlord behind Angel.

"Aaaah, Your majesties..."

"Oh, shit." anyone could tell Angel's expression changed, and he got visibly scared.

"Welcome to my humble sex dungeon." He pushes Angel and bends down, leaning towards us. "What can I do for such a--" He grabs my sister's arm, pulls up her sleeve, and licks her arm. What the fuck! I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her to me.

"Ah, uh, no, thank you..." I could see Angel cringe at this.

"Mm! Lovely specimen! You don't want a role, do you? Because I can make you a star, and you, my dear, I can smell the virginity from over here. I can make you lose that instantly. You both, being stars, make us all richer than, well, your papito--"

"Fuck noooo! - Uh, I-I'm sorry. I have come to aggressively, kindly speak with you about Angel." She handles this well. I am very close to punching him. Also, how dare he mention I'm a virgin just because I don't love anyone enough to hook up with them means nothing? Valentino stiffens when Charlie mentions Angel. Angel shakes his hands, trying to stop us from speaking.

"Later, of course. I wouldn't want to stand in the way of your work." Valentino snaps his head and scowls at Angel.

"Well then, make yourself comfortable, Your Majesty, and enjoy the show." He sits in his director's chair. "Well, let's take this shit from the top!"

"Action!"

"Oh, wow, mister robbers. I sure hope you don't hurt me with those... Big guns of yours." My hand over my mouth and turned to Charlie, who was standing up. I grabbed her hand, begging her not to move, but she let go. She's gonna only hurt Angel.