.+Chapter 3+.

"Heya Husker!" I smiled as I sat on the bar stool. He rolled his eyes at me and got ready to pour the wine. "You know me so well" An enormous grin exploded on my face as I grabbed the glass.

"You know drinking wine as soon as you wake up isn't good" My eyes rolled swiftly.

"You tell me this every morning" I took a large sip. He was about to speak when Charlie came out from her room looking frazzled as we watched her rant because of the extermination.

"Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a minor setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs an entire year to save souls? Am I right?!" Charlie went into a full panic as I continued to watch all this happen. Man, Alastor had the right idea of using this for entertainment. "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!" She continued to pace back and forth, back and forth. Vaggie ran over to her.

"Yes, we will"

"Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..." He paused for a moment as I tilted my head. "Ain't no silver lining this time, toots."

"Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!" She seemed very determined

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest of hell's goin' nuts." He turned his phone and showed the people going insane. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

"Err, what is a...Donkey Show?" I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh as Angel stared at me with a threatening look. He pulled his phone back immediately

"Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss is just freaked out about the news, too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit." I rolled my eyes and smiled at Angel as I jumped from my stool, glass of wine in hand, and walked over to them.

"Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Vaggie said,

"This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!" I laughed as they turned to me

"Charlie, I love you and your idea is sweet, but why would you want to go out in this," I pointed to Angel's phone. "It's a crazy idea," Angel nodded in agreement

"Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep-" The wall blew up near the bar. Man, good thing I got up.

"SHOW YOURSELF ALASTOR!" Oh fuck it's this dude we ran outside, "Come and face-" He paused as he found Alastor. I looked and saw Alastor sipping some coffee, looking amused. "Oh, there you are - Face my wrath!"

"Who are you?" I smiled at Alastor while he played dumb. Why the fuck am I smiling? Am I already tipsy?

"Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!" Oh shut the fuck up already, jeez Alastor appeared next to us and he watched more of this unfold.

"Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!"

"Yeah right. I'm more of a villain than you and I don't even kill people," I spoke as Angel fist-bumped me.

"Ooooooh, he's a bad boy~" I looked at Nifty on Alastor's shoulder and smiled at her. Alastor picked her up and put her gently to the ground.

"Ha, well, if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you." I laughed and took another sip of my wine.

"I attacked you literally last week." Alastor turned his head and I could hear radio noises from him.

"We've done battle, like... 20 times."