.+Chapter 16+.

"Dear... You said over 100 times the trip to heaven was boring."

"But it was!" I pouted and continued the rant. I just sat on Alastor's bed. He was sitting basically in my lap while I played with his hair. His ears would occasionally twitch from time to time as I pulled on some strands. I finished my rant with a sigh leaning my head on his shoulder. "The popcorn was good..." He let out a chuckle and I turned my head to try and see his face. He had a gentle and sincere smile on his face, and his eyes were shut as he savored this moment of tranquility. However, things were bound to change in a month with the impending extermination. I don't believe both of us will make it out alive. When Adam arrives here first and is ready to destroy us, do we have any chance of survival? I may be one of the princesses of Hell, and Alastor may be the infamous Radio Demon, but will that be enough to protect us from Adam's wrath? I'm more worried about Alastor he's a mortal soul so his power doesn't even compare to Adam's one small slip and Alastor can end up dead... I love Alastor it feels strange to admit it but after knowing him for five months now, and currently dating him I feel like I know what I want, I want him.

"Dear? Are you alright?" As his hand touches mine, my eyes open. I didn't realize they had closed I was lost in thought.

"Yes of course sorry just dazed off" He chuckled and I leaned off of him and laid down on the bed. He lays next to me and his eyes stare into mine. "I-I love you" He froze, his eyes widening a little but his smile never faded.

"I love you too darling" His lips met mine in a slow passionate kiss. I pulled away after a minute and gazed into his eyes. They were full of love and passion. I leaned my head and closed my eyes taking a breath. My mind faded into the darkness of sleep.

-Time skip-

"Y/n I don't understand why wouldn't she tell me!" Charlie was crying into my chest as I held her. She was a mess I don't blame her she found out her girlfriend was an exterminator the very thing destroying her people. After I woke up and found Alastor missing I decided to just check in on Charlie.

"She was just afraid to hurt you, but by trying to protect you she only hurt you more. That's just how life goes! Charlie..." My tone softened as I pulled her away from me, "Vaggie loves you! Even as your little sister, I can see that!" She just cried more.

"I would've been supportive either way! I love her and it feels like she hit me was a bag of bricks!" I nod slowly as she continues to rant. Razzle and Dazzle come over to us helping me comfort her and bring a box of tissues with them. Hearing the noise of the shadows I look at Alastor appear in the room. Razzle and Dazzle quickly fly away. What is he doing here?

"Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess." NO SHIT! I make my eyes darker as I try telling him to back off. Charlie was annoyed as well.

"Ugh, go away, Alastor." Please Alastor I love you but this isn't the time! Charlie hides under the blankets as he sits on the bed next to me.

"Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?" That is not fucking funny. I quickly slap his shoulder and glance at him warningly again. Charlie comes out of the covers in an instant.

"I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole." Yes, he is being a very big 'asshole' right now. I turn to see him disappear and reappear next to Charlie in the bed

"Who's joking?" Charlie falls off the bed as I slap Alastor again.

"Stop being a jerk!" He sits up and does a nice little pose before smiling at me.

"You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next." Charlie leans on the bed unamused