.+Chapter 7+.

Oh, shit... Oh shit... shit shit shit. How do I react... is this too soon? His lips touched mine, cutting me off from speaking. My mind rushed with every outcome, and this was not one of them. My body became paralyzed with shock... the radio demon, who broadcasts screams of overlords when he kills them, was kissing me Lucifer's daughter. What the fuck...

He pulls away from my flustered face and I just stare at him. He smiles, noticing how utterly flabbergasted I am. "See my darling, I don't want control" He smiled, and he disappeared into the shadows, leaving me alone in his room.

"What the fuck"

-Time skip-

"Finally awake, Angel Dust." Currently, my sister, her girlfriend, Niffty, and I are watching Angel's porn. I rolled my eyes at most of it.

"Yeah, and what's it to ya?" I am not going to go into great detail, but basically, Angel gets kidnapped and fucks his captor. No, I didn't watch it... I just heard about it when I was online a while back. The events from last night are still fresh in my mind.

"I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault."

"It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything."

"Fine! I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of ya."

"Do your worst. Daddy~ "I cringed and turned away as Angel started to fuck the dude. "Oh, yeah, baby~" I might fucking kill myself

"You know, this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award."

"That's great Angel. Can you shut it off? Please, you're making my sister queasy" Charlie covers her mouth and turns away

"Okay! Enough of that." Vagina spoke, covering Charlie's side of her face away from the tv. "Angel, what the fuck?"

"What? You said was show-and-tell day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker." We could hear a scoff from Husk, who was cleaning bottles.

"Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene." I laughed and Angel shot me a death glare.

"Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?" He gets upset.

"You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?"

Angel took a large gasp, offended. "Fuck you! This is classy art!" I laughed. I looked around and saw Niffty watching with excitement. How can you watch something like this, especially when you know the person being fucked?

"That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point." He points to Pentious. "That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!" Um, that's creepy, Pentious. "Princess is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own." Got that right

"What?! No, I — what? Pfft, no, no." Charlie, he's not lying dear...

"This one. Judges everyone and everything because she hates herself." Yay, shitting on Vagina. She groans at Husk. "Niffty? Hehhh... You don't even want to know what her deal is." I then laughed loudly and Husk turned to me, Shit "And miss second in line over there, she has mental breakdowns because she thinks she's not good enough" My eyes widen and I freeze. Why does mine have to be the most deep one? Husk then drinks his whiskey and Angel laughs.

"You weren't kidding. Oh ho, wow!" Angel sits down on the couch. I watch as Charlie stares at me with soft eyes. Husk just basically told everyone I am insecure about that. Low blow Husk, low blow. "Kitten's got claws." Angel makes claws with his hand while looking to the side at Husk flirtatiously. Angel places his hand underneath Husk's chin, turning his head to face him, and his hand adjusts against his cheek with his other holding the bottom of Husk's hand. Angel, stop, please. This is not a porno "Meow~" Husk backs away and points his finger at Angel.

"And you! Don't get me started. I see right through you and all this bullshit and how fake you are." Damn, Husk is getting personal.

"Oh ho ho, me? Fake? Wow, I had no idea. Guess that's why I'm an actor, dumbass. And — Hold that thought." His phone rings and he picks it up. "Hello? Uh, yeah I 'm-I'm... No, No, I just, I... No, I-I'm not... But, uh... Yeah, I'll be right there." He turns to us, looking sad, and a bit scared at the same time. "Well, uh... Looks like Val needs me for an... U—- emergency shoot."

"Uh-huh, sure." Angel flips on Husk.

"You know what? Fuck you. I don't give a shit what some drunk-ass bartender thinks a' me." He pulls out glasses from his 'tits'. He could store so much shit in there and we wouldn't know. "So why don't you just crawl back to whatever cave you came from, porn critic," Husk growls at Angel. Charlie then sprints, trying to stop Angel from leaving.

"Angel, you can't leave yet. We haven't finished our exercises for the day."

"I'm sure you'll manage without me."

"There isn't much time left for the hotel to prove itself." Angel places his hands on his hips, growing annoyed at Charlie and he takes off his glasses. He places a hand on her shoulder.

"Dollface, it's my job. I know you want to fix everything, but unless you can fix my boss, there's nothing you can do." Angel puts on his shades and moves to the door. He opens it then shuts it slamming the door.

"Uuugh, why is this so haaaard? What am I doing wrong?"

"Well, I mean... You're the princess of Hell." Her girlfriend came over to Charlie.

"So?"

"So, you don't really use the power that comes with that, which I love about you, but maybe you can... I don't know, command a little more... Authority?"

"But that's so meeeeaaan."

"Suck it up sis, you have to be mean sometimes for the greater good to come out of it," I said and Vaggie flipped me off

"It's not mean exactly ignore Y/n. It's... Uh, aggressive kindness."

"Okay... I could be so aggressively kind to Angel's boss... That I convince him to let Angel spend more time at the hotel!"

"Sure, whatever gets you there, babe."

"Good luck with that. Valentino is a fucking cunt!" She turns to me with an enormous grin. No, Charlie, please don't say it.

"That's why you're coming with me, your energy matches him!"

"Did you just call me a cunt?"

"Not exactly!" I sighed. This is what I get for being sober. I get to go to a porn studio... Fuck!