.+Chapter 5+.

"That looks perfect! Ah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!" I sat on the couch. Razzle and Dazzle were putting up a 'Happy first week Sir Pentious' sign and sighed. It's my first week of being sober. The only person to notice was Charlie, but she didn't pay too much attention to it.

"Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago," Vaggie spoke up she was right. The first time I agreed with her.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here." Jokes on you Charlie, Sir Pentious comes in with a new machine.

"What the hell is that?"

"Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"Please, not me!" I said from the couch as he gave a slight chuckle.

"What? Why?" Charlie said, not paying any attention to me.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here." 2 girls come in wheeling boxes of weapons. I looked closer and noticed those were Carmilla Carmine's kids. I waved to Clara, and she waved back. Clara and I were somewhat acquaintances. I had bought some weapons from her mom a bit before.

"Sign, please." Oh, that's Odette. She was quiet, so I didn't know her that much. "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your purchase." The girls both leave and Sir Pentious grabs his parts. Vagatha walks over to the boxes and finds out who he bought from.

"Carmine? As in, Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?"

"Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in hell."

"Okay, well that stops right now." Vaggie then takes his weapons

"Hey!"

"You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome." I watched as he looked around the hotel. Husk flipped him off, Angel flipped him off, and Niffty looked scary as she giggled. He reached me and I flashed my red eyes at him.

"Hmm, I have my doubts."

"Well, it's true. You have to trust us."

"But I don't." Same man, same.

"Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" Oh, fuck, not trust building...

"Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things." They blow up a hole in the ceiling.

"Oh! What did I just say? What did I just say?" She pointed to the ceiling angrily.

"What? Not my little egg boiz. They do my evil bidding for me!"

"Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?"

"Yes."

"Then no more eggs."

"All right, eggies. You've got to go. I can't keep you anymore!" He spoke with tears in his eyes. The eggs didn't seem to care that much.

"Okay, boss."

"No, don't resist. This is how it has to be!" He says dramatically.

"Y/n make yourself useful and get rid of these eggs." I sighed and stood up, motioning the eggs to come with me. Walking upstairs, I took this time to myself. Angel and I haven't spoken in a week after what happened. I don't think he meant it... I know Angel he wouldn't just say the shit like that. I felt alone after all that happened. Even then I have barely spoken to Alastor. I shut myself off from them. Alastor tried to speak, but I shut him down. Now I have to get rid of these eggs and the easiest way to do this is to ask Alastor. With a massive sigh, I knocked on his door and opened it.