Epilogue🤍

Main POV

2 years later

"Assalam alaykum Daya I'm home!." Ziyad walks into the house pulling on his neck tie as he dropped his suit case on the couch.

"I'm here!" Hidaya calls from the dining room and he follows her voice.

"Hello darling." He hugs her from the back as she sets the table for lunch.

"How was work habeebi?" She turns around revealing a 7 month old yusuf strapped on to his mom in a baby carrier.

"Work was good. And how's my little baba?" Ziyad crouches down to play with his son that was giggling with excitement. "Did you miss your dad?" He pinches his cheeks and he squealed from excitement.

"Oya take him let me get the juice from the fridge." He removes him from the carrier handing him over to his dad.

     Ziyad plays with him on the table as he continuously giggled. The family sits to eat lunch as they both talk about their day.
      At night they sit to watch some tv as they talked. Ziyad lay on his side supporting himself up on his elbow as she sat beside him legs folded.

 Ziyad lay on his side supporting himself up on his elbow as she sat beside him legs folded

"Zahra came earlier with her husband, she says Yusuf looks exactly like me." Hidaya laughs as the looks at their baby. He turns to look at his mom flashing her a toothless grin as if he could understand what she was saying.

"Naah he looks like his dad, handsome!" He teases her as he holds his little hands.

"Oh please." She smirks playfully pushing him.

The room goes silent as they watched their son play admiring how much he looks like the both of them. Handsome like his dad with beautiful captivating eyes like his mom.

"Who would've thought...." Ziyad broke the silence.

"Hmmm?"

"One drive would change my entire life!" He looks at her lovingly.

"Our lives! You're lucky you met me." She smirks again.

He holds her hand to his chest.

"I'm grateful for you hayati."

She hugs him. "I'm grateful for you boys."

________________________________

Authors Note!

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah😁 this marks the end of my second published book🥹!! Wallah I have mixed emotions. I'm happy but I'm sad that we won't see more of Ziyad and Hidaya!

Thank you for coming along on this ride, we have reached our destination🥹❤️❤️. Please leave a 5 star review!🌚

Don't forget to comment your thoughts and...I'll see you in the next book insha Allah!

A Hausa version of this book will be up as soon as I'm done editing this one insha Allah!

⚠️DISCLAIMER!⚠️

This book was written, edited and published by owner Aysha Ahmad Usman(Humairah Tajs). The book is based on fiction and any similarity between this to any of you is 100% based on coincidence.

Please do ⚠️NOT⚠️ use any part of this book! Do not re publish, do not copy, do not plagiarize! If you are caught doing so(and you will be caught) legal action will be taken.

⚠️Photo credits (Pinterest)

Jazakhumullahu khayran! Love, Humairah Tajs🤍