is she ....

There was a different kind of happiness in today night, the rainy environment seems really young and beautiful.

It was nearly 10:35.
A man was walking in the hallway, wearing a black suit. His right hand was covered with tattoo reaching till his neck. His dark aura has surrounded the hall with an uneasy silence. Only His walking sound can be heard in the hall.

His legs stopped in the middle of the hall. The laud music got his ears attention. He started walking towards the direction from where the sound was coming.

/ Nazar Jo Teri lagi , mai deewani ho gai
Deewani hnn deewani, deewani ho gai /

/ Mashoor mere Ishq ki kahani ho gai,
Jo jag ne maani to Maine bhi Thani kaha thi Mai dekho kaha chali aaii /

/ Kehte hai ye deewani Mastani ho gai /

He opened the room door....his heart Stoped beating for a moment. His senses Stoped working, the environment around him seems to become still. His legs had glued at the door.

/ Jakham Aisa tune lagaya
Deewani deewani deewani , deewani ho gai/

Taehyung pov:

I was walking in the hall, the laud music had my attention. I walked towards the direction from where the sound was coming

When I opened the door, the view infront me was ethereal.
My heart stopped beating for a moment.
My mind was occupied by the view.

She....
The same girl from yesterday night...

Her hand and her waist was perfectly moving with the rhythm of the song, the movement of her small waist was something.
She was so engrossed in dancing that she didn't even notice me standing at the door.

/ Marham Aisa tune lagaya..
Ruhani ruhani ruhani, ruhani ho gai /

/ Sab Noor Noor sa bikhara hai ek tu hi khayalo main utra hai......../

She was moving elegantly.
When suddenly she tripped on her leg,
Before she could fall I catched her by her waist.

She got panic and start to touch my face with her hand. Her hand was soft and delicate. My heart beat raced like it was in a marathon.

" Wh-o a-re you "
She said while stammering on her words, and continuously touching my face.

I can't understand why she was touching my face, and why was getting panic.

Is she....

No way she can't be. I gulped down on my Saliva at my own thaughts.
The chain of my thaught was broken by her. She removed her hand from my face, she gently try to push me away but I grabbed her waist tightly and placed her hand over my cheek. And said

" A-re you blind "

Author pov :

His voice comes out like a slow wishper.
Maybe he was wishing it to be wrong.

( But our expectations always get killed by our reality )

His deep texture of voice send shivers down to her spine. His hot breath was hitting her lips. She wanted to speak but the closeness between them was not so helpful. And She barely wishperd a small..

" Yes "

That yes shattered his heart into pieces. He has never expected her to be blind. He didn't know what to feel about her sympathy or love ??

He was just staring at her neither leaving her waist not her hand which was placed on his cheek.
They were standing like a statue. Until rose walked inside the room

" Hyung you came "

Both of them came out of their own world. Y/n pushed him gently making herself free from his greep.

" Uhh ohh yeah I just came right now "
Taehyung said. But his eyes was not leaving y/n which rose noticed and smiled

" you need something hyung "

" No i don't "

" Ohh I see " rose said. Taehyung looked at her and glared.
She just smiled innocently and said

" Dad is waiting for you go and meet up with him "

Taehyung nodded and leave from there, taking a last glance of y/n.

" Y/n "

" Yeah unnie "

" What happened here in my absence " rose said in a teasing tone. Y/n smiled awkwardly and said

" Nothing unie it just, while dancing i tripped on my leg and he saved me from falling "

" Ohhh hoo "

" It's not like what you are thinking unnie. "
Rose laughed at her statement and said

" I am just kidding idiot, let's sleep now after all you would have been really tired after dancing "

" Unniee " y/n said and rose burst out of laughing.

_______________________________

" So finally you came my dear son i wish you will never come "
Mrs Kim said while sipping on her coffee. Taehyung forced a fake smile and said

" Unfortunately I have to come Mrs Kim as I can't let you stick on my property like a snale "

" You son of- " she stopped in the middle, seeing mr Kim walking down from the stairs. Mr.kim looked at his son and smiled softly but taehyung just stared at him with a blank expression.

" Why did you called me "
Taehyung said looking at her father without any emotion.

" Do I need someone permission to call my son at his own house "

" His house " taehyung scoffed at his father word.

" Taehyung it has been two consecutive years I had not even seen your face, can you even imagine how much worried I was "

" Worried and you for what mr Kim, worried that how I am still alive "

" Why this much hatred for me taehyung, what I have done "

" Is that you are asking me mr.Kim, ask your own self "
Taehyung said and leaved from there.

Mr.kim stand there like a statue thinking, he deserved, he deserved his son hatred. He was the only one responsible for everything that happened in the past. He was responsible for ruining his son life.