coming closer...

Author pov :

He was braiding her hair very affectionately, her hummings were arousing some sinful desires inside him. He was so lost in her that he didn't notice rose coming in living area. Not just rose but jk and jimin both were walking behind her, bickering on stupid thing like always. Rose was the first one to notice them. She quickly hide behind the wall and shushed jk and jimin. Both of them looked at her confusingly. She Directed them towards the direction where taehyung and Y/n were sitting.

" Fuck " jimin muttered under his breath laud enough to jk and rose to hear. Jungkook looked at him and said.

" I told you already there is something going on between them "

Jimin was in utter shock by the view infront him. He never excepted taehyung to be like this. But the most shocking thing was for them is seeing him smiling, it has been decades for everyone to see him smiling. Jimin was not able to proccess the view infront of him.

Rose looked at both of them and signal them to come with her.
All of them walked inside a room.

" What should we do now "
Jk said making rose confused too. She looked at jimin who was still in shock.

" Jimin are you okay "

" Uhh huuhh yeah I am, maybe I am "

Jk and rose looked at him weirdly.

" What, how the hell you accept me to be alright "
He said and sat on the edge of the bed which was behind him. His eyes turned teary, Both jk and rose became worried and sat infront of him on the ground.

" What happened hyung "

" He smiled jk, he smiled, my best friend fucking smiled after freaking 12 years, how do you accept me to be okay "

He said while sobbing a little.

" You know I had lost all my hope that I would ever be able to see him smiling, I was always childish infront of him, in hope that maybe maybe someday he will smile, someday, but he didn't
but sh-she made it happen, she made him smile, I can't express my feelings in words jk, that what I am feeling right now "

Jk know that he loved taehyung like his own brother but never know that he love him this much.

They were bestfriend by birth, he has seen him crying, laughing and loving but because of some people he lost his smile. He became cold to extent.

Rose looked at him and said.
" It's ok Jimin-aahh don't cry,
From now on we promise eachother that we will make them together no matter what happened "

She extented her hand infront of them. Both of the boys smiled and kept their hands on her. promising to unite two souls.

________________________

Taehyung pov :

I was done braiding her hair. I extended her braided hair forward, she touched her hairs and smiled and said.

" Thank you unnie "

This unnie word was irritating me, can't she speak without using it.
She shifted her gaze towards the window and inhaled deeply.

" Is it raining outside "

I didn't said anything just looked outside the window, watching the heavy droplets of the rain Falling on the parched ground.

" Unie are you okay, from the moment you had came you didn't speak anything ? "

" Can you just stop saying unniee Everytime, it's irritating me "

I spoke. She jumped a little in fear and was about to get up from the sofa but i grabbed her hand and pulled her on my lap. She widened her eyes and said.

" Please leave me, what if someone will see us "

" Everyone has already did darling, your unie, your newly happened brother and my bestie, all of them has already seen us "

" What "
She said while struggling to free herself from my grip. I grabbed her tightly to stop her from Moving and said in her ears.

" Stop moving darling otherwise you will ended up calling a Big trouble for yourself "
She was confused for a second but the moment she realised, Her movement got stir in my arm. I laughed a little. She is such a scaredy cat but she is cute.

I moved my right hand below her things and the other one around her waist to make her sit comfortably on my lap. She grabbed my coller in fear, her cheeks and ears turned red, her gaze were down due to shyness.

I moved closer to her ears and tucked her hair behind her ears and said before kissing her earlobe.

" You know what whenever I see your red cheeks, I fucking feel an urge to bite them hardly "

Her body shivered under my control, I can see small hairs of her neck standing up. She was getting goosebumps because of my not so innocent talks.

" You love rain "
I asked her out of the blue. She was confused at my question first but later answer.

" Yee-ah i do "

Again she is shuttering. I hated her shuttering infront of me, why she always have to be nervous infront me.

" Darling can't you just talk without shuttering like you did before "

" I-i can b-ut, "

" But?? "

" I-ii feel scared of you "

She feel scared of me?.
I don't why but her words made me feel hurt a little. Maybe it was my fault, i threatened her on the name of gun.
I shook my head being disappointed on my own self. I tapped her head softly and said.

" You don't need to be scared of me darling it's not like that I am going to eat you "

I can feel her body relaxing a bit. Maybe she was getting comfortable with me. But her next question made me smile on her cuteness.

" What about the gun "
She asked with her doe eyes, even through she was not looking at me but her doe eyes never failed to make me feel drown in them.

" Don't worry I am not going to use it on you "

" Really "

she said laudly while smilling brightly. Her smile. Damn.
It was my first time, seeing her smiling and it's just beautiful.
The cute dipples on her cheeks when she smile is really attractive. I can kill anyone just to make her smile at once.

" Beautiful "

The only word that came out of my mouth, seeing her smiling. She looked at me being confused. Even her confused face is beautiful, her confused eyes and the crushing of her eyebrows when she get confused is just beautiful.
Every single movement of her is ethereal. She is working like a black magic on me. I looked at her and said.

" Let's start from the beginning "
She just hummed in confusion.

" Myself Kim taehyung, now it's your turn "

" Myself y/n Shrivastava "

" Beautiful name just like you "

I said and her red cheeks turned purple due to extreme shyness, she blinked her eyes and looked here and there to remove her shyness.
I grabbed her face and stared in her honey brown eyes, and said.

" You have beautiful eyes "

She smiled bitterly and said.

" what's the point of having these beautiful eyes when you can't see from them "

I cares her right chick softly and said.

" The point of having these beautiful eyes are that only I can stare in them "