she is lost..

A beautiful morning after the rainy night. Everyone was present in the dinning room for the breakfast except two persons. They were y/n and taehyung.

( The dinning room )

Mr.kim and rose were having their own chit-chats whereas mrs.kim was getting annoyed as she wanted to have breakfast but mr.kim strictly said they will have breakfast only when taehyung will arrive.

They were sitting waiting for both the person to arrive, who were nowhere to be seen in the dinning room. When Suddenly the door bell ring, mr.kim get up from his chair and walked towards the door in confusion thinking, ' which uncalled person came here '

He opened the door and see two persons standing at the door, one was passing his bunny teeth smile to him while the other one was literally flirting with mr.kim through his eyes.

" What pleasant surprise jungkook and jimin, i missed you sons "

" Stop saying that you Missed us uncle, if you had done then you would not have called your son only, you would have called us too " jungkook complained with a grin on his face.

Jimin pushed jk aside.
" Leave him uncle tell me how are you "
Jimin said wiggling his eyes. Which in return he received a smack on his forehead by mr.kim.

" You will never change huh, kido "
Mr.kim said, while jungkook brust out laughing.

" Kiddoo , haahaaahaaa "

Jimin glared at jk and rolled his eyes.
" I am not a kid uncle, i am a grown up man "
Jimin said while flipping his hairs upwards.

" Yeah a man whose height has stopped growing when he was a kid " jk said while laughing.

" Bitch youuu " jimin was about to hit jk but mr.kim stoped him by saying.

" Okay okay both of you stop now, come inside and have breakfast with us "

" Breakfast yeeahhhh I was really hungry tho " jk squealed in happiness and run towards the dinning room.
Mr.Kim and jimin laughed at his childness.

" Ewww uncle what this sticky lizard is doing here " jk said, making a disgusting face making rose turn red in anger

" You are the one who is sticky here, you coconut head "

" Did you just called me a coconut head, you lizard "

" Yess I did what will you do huuhh "

Mr.kim looked at both of them and shooked his head.
" They started again "

" Do not worry uncle let me handle them " jimin said and walked towards them,
He cleared his throat and said.

" Uhuum hii rosy how are you "
Jimin said, and grabbed her hand gently in his hand and kissing on top of her hand softly. Rose cheeks turned crimson red due to shyness.

" I am good, what about you " Rose said shyly.

" I was good but after seeing you i became perfect "

Jimin said and sit on the empty chair which was beside rose. Jk sulked at them.

" They are cringe "
he said and sat on a empty chair which was beside jimin.

________________________

Y/n came out of the bathroom taking a warm bath. She picked her dress from the bed which was kept by the rose for her.
She dressed herself and comb her wet hairs.

She grabbed her stick and walked outside the house. Somehow she finds difficult to guess where the stairs are. She kept walking with the help of her stick. Later she realised that she has been lost in this big mansion. She was praying to find rose, her eyes started to tear up a little.

She kept walking until she find a door. She touched the door knob and twisted it. The door openned, she walked inside the room. The atmosphere of the room was not so pleasant, it was cold giving goosebumps to y/n and a smell hit her nostrils ( a smell, not a pretty one ). The smell made a itchy effect inside her throat. It was the fresh smell of someone smoking.

She feels a little bit scared but still asked with her breaking tone.
" Is someone here "

- Silent -
No reply was heard but somehow she feels someone heated gaze on her. She was standing on her place like a statue.
She gulped down on her saliva and again tried to ask.

" Is someone - "
She stopped in the middle of her words when she feel someone hot breath faming on her face.

" What are you doing here "
A deadly deep&cold tone echoed inside the soundless room.
Fear runed inside her veins.she walked backwards, she hears the footsteps of the person also walking towards her, she kept walking backwards until her back hit the wall.

He kept his both of the hand on the walls caging her between his arms.
She was unknowleged about it, when she tried to walk away, her head hits his left arm. She touched his arm and reaches till his face. the moment when her hand came in contact with his lips, she quickly widraw it back.

She shrink between the wall more in attempt to stay away from him. But the more she shrink the more he come close to her.
He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her dead closer to him, she kept both of her hands on his chest to maintain some distance from him. There lips were less than one inches apart from each other.

There heartbeat run in synch. She let out a deep breath due to the suffocation arising between them because of the closeness. 

She wanted to say something but her words seems to be lost somewhere.
She has became numb in his arms. Neither he was in the mood to let her go not she was protesting to free herself.

He was looking at her like there is no more tomorrow. He had met many womens in his life (hot & tempting ).
But He never felt attached to them but she. She was different, she was not beautiful like them but she was way more than beautiful for him. She was not perfect but she was way more than perfect for him.
He. Himself don't know why he was walking towards her. The more he was trying to distance himself from her, but more she was pulling him towards her.

Her one small gesture was enough to make him go down on his knees for her.
He grabbed her chin softly, from his another hand which was on the wall and asked in his deep tone.

" Why are you here sweetheart "

" Ii- i- "

" You "

She didn't said anything and gulp due to nervousness. her hand turned sweety. He noticed it and said.

" You know what sweetheart I have a gun, if you don't answer me in one second I will not hesitate
to ' shoot you ' "

He wishperd last sentence in her ears slowly.