providing solace to her broken soul...

Author pov :

Taehyung gaze was fixed at her miserable state, his heart clenched seeing her like this. While mr.kim gaze were fixed at taehyung, his expression was unreadable. After many freaking years he had seen his son being caring for someone more like dieing. Somewhere n his heart he was happy to see his son changing but the one person present in the room doesn't seems much pleasant with the view infront of her. Her gaze was stuck on taehyung, she hated him beyond any expectations, she tried her best to stole every happiness from his life and she was successful but today the view infront of her was really unpleasant to her.

She looked at both of them with fierce eyes and quietly moved out of the room for calling someone.

Whereas taehyung next step made everyone hell shocked, taehyung bend down on his knees infront of her. All of them looked at him and the first thing came in their mind was ( this man I indeed need her in every step of his life ).

The one who never bend down infront of any one not even his dad or mom, he sat on his knees for a women who he met just 3 days ago. Mr.kim was happy but somehow there was a fear inside his heart ( taehyung was far away from these love things, he has really short temper, he can be aggressive and arrogant whereas y/n is soft hearted and really sensitive one, will they ever will able to became one or again his son will end up being alone. )

The most fearful thing was for mr.kim was will her father can agree on their relationship. He was scared because if taehyung want something, he will have it at any cost either by hook or crook.

Taehyung bend near her and said in a very soft tone.

" Doll "

Y/n shivered hardly with the sudden man voice. Taehyung felt hurt for a moment but he again tried to console her.

" Doll it's me taehyung "

" Come to me baby please, trust me no one is going to hurt you, I will never let anyone too, believe your taehyung sweetheart, i will always protect you from every single harm. "

Y/n raised her head and shift her gaze here and there and said in quevring voice.

" The-y w-ill hu-r-t m-e, pl-ea-se sa-v-e m-e "

Her voice was barely coming out, it was hard to understand, but taehyung listend her carefully and understood her words. His gaze softened, perhaps she was imagine something.

" Baby trust me there is no one who will hurt you, I am there for you, i always will, if any danger come towards you you will find me standing between you and the danger. Trust me sweetheart, and come to me "

She crawled to him, making everyone confused and shocked, everytime she gets Panik attacks no one was ever able to control her, she became this miserable that she always start to hurt herself or even the person who try to console her, so simply they used to do was to leave her alone until she became normal again.

Perhaps no one tried to understand her state too. Perhaps no one try to console her the way taehyung did.

She crawled towards him while touching the ground from her hands to to find him, he touched her hand softly and slowly in attempt not to scare her. And collected her in his arms tightly, she also snuggle in his arms and tightly hold on to her shirt coller.

" We should call a doctor "

Jk spoke up but his voice scared her, her hold tightened around her coller and she wishperd.

" H-e i-s goi-ng to ki-ll me-e "

Taehyung hold her tightly and shift his gaze from her to everyone and said.

" Leave from here "

All of them moved out of the room leaving them alone. Mr.kim looked here and there and crushes his eyebrows in confusion.

" Where is she " he thought in his mind, when mrs.kim was not to be seen around.

Taehyung gaze again shifted at her, he sat comfortably on the floor while leaning against the study table. And made her sit on his lap comfortably.

Taehyung cares her hairs softly, while mumring some beautiful words in her ears.

" You know what my doll, you are most beautiful girl I have ever seen "

" You are beautiful like the sunset, your face shines like the setting sun and your reddish chicks are beautiful like the redness of the sunset that attracts every living being towards it's beauty,
your honey brown eyes are like the beehive that are sharp enough to trigger my heart and soft enough to make me fall in love with it,
Your soul is like the ocean, enormously deep to drown me inside, and Misty enough to hide every agony, and the waves are peaceful enough to shoote my soul, and
Your mellifluous voice is like therapy for my affliction life,
You are not a normal person to me darling, you are my queen, my life successor,
Simple if I say,

" Na raees hu,
Na Ameer hu,
Na mai badshah hun,
Na wazeer hun....
Mere maliq Tera Ishq hai meri
Saltanat, us saltanat ka mai
faqueer hun "