still with you..

Y/n pov :

It has been a week since he didn't came. It seems all empty without him, I thaught I will forget him by staying away from him but as much as I am trying to forget the much I am finding myself being close to him. I am missing him very much. Everything felt empty without His touch, his voice, his laugh, his fragrance. Taehyung.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. It was nearly midnight but sleep was nowhere to be seen in my eyes. I wanted to go outside and walk on the empty and silent street of the daegu. Walking in daegu at night seems really peaceful and moreover there was no one to disturb you but still I was scared to go out at this time.

I used to walk out every night during midnights specially with my brother, we used to quitely sneak out of the house and used to spend most memorable and innocent moments of our life. But guess memories are the only thing that last not the people. First it was bhaiya and now it's taehyung.

I sighed and got up from the bed, it's better to walk around rather than having the thaughts that is enough to kill you. I walked near the window and opened it, the cold wind touched my body making my lips formed into a smile automatically, the wind was rough but still. It was beautiful, my brain forget everything I felt a known warmness in the today winds, don't know why but it makes me feel like taehyung was near me. Perhaps somewhere in the corner of my heart I was feeling that he was really near me.

I sat at the window sill to take a moment to feel the cold air. Nature was the only thing that always healed my broken self. I loved to admire the beauty and colour fullness of the nature. I can't help but to fall in love with it, the only thing that never changed for me even after being blind was the nature. You can still hear the nature, you can still smell the Nature, you can still feel the nature, you can still touch the nature and you can still embrace the nature.

The urge inside me to walk out on the empty streets was rising in me, should I wake unnie up but what if I disturbed her sleep, I was having trouble in making decision until I hear the opening of the door.

" Y/n are you sleeping "

" No unniee, what are you doing here "

" My friend called me, she said that she is having a party at a club and she invited me, so would you join me y/n-shii "

" But I don't like parties unnie why don't you go alone "

" I know but please please please come with me "

I was denying continuously but unnie wasn't listening me, she keep insisting and in the end I have to agree with her.
I sighed heavily, I want to spend some time in peace of the nature not in these late night parties where you can only smell alcohols.

We reached there. Unniee was busy in talking and enjoying with her friends while I was getting bore here. My head was hurting due to the laud music.

I don't why but my gut feeling was saying that someone was really starting at me but I Just ignored it maybe it just a false of my mind and nothing else.

I thaught to move out from these laud music and the smells of alcohol. I got up and headed outside. I was walking when suddenly I bumped into someone, I was about to fall but the person caught me by my waist and hold me tightly.

I panicked for a moment but a known fragrance hits my nostrils. Taehyung.
It was him, i gulped and pretended not to recognise him.

I pushed him slightly and moved out of the club. Damn it was really peaceful. The cold wind and the soft voices of birds, the slow talkings of the people's and the horn sounds, everything was really feeling enchanting.

I was walking and walking and walking without the sense of direction, i don't know where I was going, i was just going. I needed a break, a break from everything, even from my ownself.

          I live but
     I am not alive
   Do me a favour
     and hear me cry !
  Will you please
     Wake me up
   When I die ?
And once again
    I will feel alive
With a reset to a life
    That's not a lie.

I remembered his every touch and his every words, i don't why taehyung, I am just becoming addicted to you. When it's just a mere time I had spent with you.
You are my escape from this cruel world, i wish we had met before then all these situations might have been defferent.

I don't have words to pour my emotions for you. You are the most enchanting thing that ever happened in my life, you came like a moon to my dark sky, you shines all the hidden stars that where hidden in the darkness of my life.

I wish you were here, for me just for me and no one but I can't be selfish because of these beautiful illusions memories, I can't ruin your life. You are the man who deserves the world and I am just a mere leaf of that world.

My heart was becoming heavy and my legs were becoming heavy to take another step, they were trembling. It's felt like someone has sucked all the energy out from my body. I fell on my knees crying heavily.

I was alone, all alone there was no one whome I can call mine, there was no one who can love me, there was no one to hear my cries, I can't lean to someone for support.

in my next life i would become anything a bird, a fish, even an ant but becoming a human never, never.

" don't i deserve love "

I said trying to pauring all my agony through these words. In hope that the god above me would atleast listen. I never complained to you about anything but why krishna you have to be this taugh, it's really becoming unbearable please listen to me.

" There is no one with me "

" I am. I am darling still with you  "