the revelation of past

Taehyung pov :

I was pouring my love into words. I don't know if I am able to express it or not because I was never good at explaining my feelings. I was just saying what was coming in my mind.

Her body was stir now. But her hold was still tightened, her breathing has became normal now, there are many questions were jumping in my mind but this was not a good moment to ask, she was already in a panic state if i would ask her now she will again gonna out of control. i looked at her only to find her sleeping peacefully. She was looking really calm but scared. The marks of dried tears on her face made my blood boil. I just wanna know the fucking reason behind her condition.

I removed her hair which was covering her face a little and tucked it behind her ear. She was beautiful perfectly beautiful. My heart clenched while remembering her condition.

I picked her up and made her lay on the bed, i tried to loosen her hold on my coller, I was wearing a suit it uncomfortable to sleep like this. But when I tried to loosen her hold but she started to shiver again, i grabbed her in my arms and laid beside her.

I can do any fucking thing to provide her a safe place. I don't know when three hours passed, I was admiring her,

Isn't she is beautiful.

I smiled at my own question.

She is. beautiful mine. Just mine.

A tint of possessiveness was visible in my thought.

Her eyes flickered, she moved a bit. She opened her eyes and started to touch around. She moved her hand from my chest to shoulder to face.

" Doll it's me, don't worry "

She let out a relief breath and rested her hands on my cheeks caressing it. While her head on my chest. I was caressing her head softly. Should I ask her her or not. I let out a deep breath, if i let this moment slide then she will never gonna reveal anything.

" Doll " i called but there was no reply, again I called her, still no reply. I was about to look at her but I heard her voice.

" When I was born, every family members were happy except my mother and father, they wanted a son. I was grown up hearing that , you are a mistake, we never wanted you i don't what sin we did that we had daughter like you, such a useless creature you are"

My breathing were turning heavy, I just wanted to bring her parents here and show them the hell they deserve. Fucking bastards. How could parent can say something to their child. Maybe they can.

______________________
Flashback:

Mr.kim was holding some paper in his hand and a 10 years old taehyung was standing infront of her with his head bowed down. Mr.kim grabbed his ears and twisted it hardly.

" Do you even know how important was this papers are and you ruined it, such a worthless son you are, i wish I never had a son like you "

Taehyung tears were flowing down, his ears were paining hard, his soft childish gaze shifted to his father, and said

" Da-da p-lea-se le-ave my ea-rs it-s hu-r-t-ing  "

Taehyung was sobbing hardly. Mrs.kim came inside the hall and looked at his son who was crying hardly. She ran towards him and said.

" Please leave him, he is just a child "

Mr.kim leaved his ears. And his red fierce gaze travelled towards his mother.

"  It's all happened because of you, such a bitch you are who can't even raise her children goodly "

Mrs.kim didn't paid attention to his words as it was mr.kim daily routine to curse her everytime he get a chance. She was just caressing her son's ear which has turned bloody red. When she touched little taehyung ear, he hissed in pain.

" Is it hurting bad my little taetae " she asked softly while the little taehyung nodded his head lightly. He hugged his mother and cried hardly.

" Mamma i did-nt d-o it pur-posly, i-t was an a-cci-dent "

He sobbed really hard. But there was no emotion in mr.kim eyes, he was about to grab taehyung arm but mrs.kim joint her hand and whispered.

" Please leave my son, please "

___________________________

I remembered the moment from where I started to distant myself from mr.kim. because it's always scared me that what he might end up doing the next moment. My eyes went watery a little bit i controlled myself and looked at my doll whose eyes were emotionless. I cares her hairs and said.

" Was it the only reason for your father hatered "

She shooked her head in Daniel and said.

" When I was nine, my father friend used to love me alot I was a child back then I don't know what he was doing with me. He always brought a chocolate for me and always used to play with me.
One day when I was playing in my room, he came closer to me and said. "

She stopped talking in the middle of her words and i sensed what was coming after. She hold my shirt tightly and spoke again.

" He came and said ' wanna play a new game '  i nodded being excited and said yes then he took me inside the washroom a-nd he touched me "

My heart forget beating. My eyes turned glassy. How could. I can't even fucking imagine a nine years child to be suffured from these kind of stuffs. There was mixed emotion running in my body. I just wanted to kill that bastard really badly. But her agony filled life was eating me up. I don't even know how to console her. An unknown fear took over me,i quickly tightened my hold onto her. She was crying, her voice was breaking every when she was speaking.

" He touched me everywhere, his hands roamed on my head then my cheeks, th-en my chest, he squeezed hardly there, i don't know what he was doing with me but It was hurting, i cried and said uncle please don't do this it's hurts.
He said it will be alright don't worry. His hands moved between my le-g and h-e, h-e pushed his two fingers inside me, i cried out with the pain but he didn't said anything later he pushed himself inside me i shouted badly but he placed his hand on my mouth and said, shh don't tell anyone otherwise I will play again with you'
After that He left, the whole day passed i didn't eat anything I was in my crying with the pain, blood was coming out from there, but no one came to check me up but my brother did he forcefully openned my room door and see me laying on the floor with blood stain on my pyjamas, he was fourteen ears old after looking at me he understood everything, he quickly ranned towards me and hugged me, i cried really badly, he was also crying, he cleaned me and said we should tell mom and dad but I remembered his threat, i got scared and didn't tell anyone but my brother never leaved my side, he stopped going to school for months and took care of me, after many days when I said to my mother you know what she did "

I-i don't know what to say, I see her smilling bitterly and she laughed a little before completing herself. her laugh somehow scared me.

" She covered my mouth and said sh don't tell anyone, you are just born to bring us misfortune. If you tell this to anyone i will break you legs "

" And you know this was not only thing that happened with me, it was just the starting "