May I ..!!

Author pov :

Taehyung was standing in a dark alley just with some dim light. His eyes were red in anger, he was going out of breath due to anger filled inside his body.

His eyes was pieciring through a person who was sitting on his knees begging for mercy but taehyung seems to be deaf to him. Taehyung eyes were emotionlesly staring at him, the person beggings and crying was not audible to him.

The only thing that he was hearing that he was his enemy and you can't show any mercy to to your enemy. He closed his eyes,

He remembered his mom crying and sitting on her knees infront of someone.
Begging to leave the little taetae who was shivering badly while hugging his mom from behind.

" Please leave my son mr.lee, he is just a small kid. He can never be a harm for you, he is my blood not his father's please sir leave him "

She begged terribly infront of lee but he grabbed her chin tightly and said.

" He will be the next heir of Kim corporations, Kim industries, and kim syndicate, how can you except from me to leave this precious gem and he is our enemy we are not allowed to show mercy at our enemies "

Lee said and his eyes scanned the innocent taetae Little browny eyes.

" He has nothing to do with his grandfather buisness, his father and I left his house a long time ago please sir "

Lee shifted his gaze Bach to her, smirked and nodded before saying.

" Hmm you are right, but I will him in one condition, you accept it or not "

Mr.kim moved her gaze from Lee to taetae. And said.

" I will just leave my son alone "

Lee smirked and squished mr.kim cheeks tightly and said.

" I love your soft and silky body, wanna offer it to me "

Taehyung opened his eyes swiftly, he signaled his people to pick the person who was nearly a half dead body, they grabbed his arms and made him stand near to taehyung. Taehyung looked at him and grabbed the person throat, he grasped it hell tightly making the person choke aggressively.

" I became a fucking threat to you Lee not a harm, I will vanish your whole fucking generation, no matter where you hide them, i will find them and i will make that they suffer ten times more than you made me "

Lee was continuously slapping taehyung hand to free himself from his hold but taehyung was not in the mood to leave him. Couple of tears left from Lee eyes before he stopped breathing.

Taehyung freed him from his hold, Lee's lifeless body collapsed on the floor. Taehyung scanned his lifeless body and said.

" You are my enemy and Kim's are not allowed to leave a single person alive from their enemies family "

He told his man to vanish his body existence and went to take his calming pill.

He climbed inside y/n rooms through the window only to find the room empty. It was nearly mid night and it's obvious that she will not go anywhere.
Where was she? He thaught for moment but his ears ringed with the continuous falling shower and sobbing sounds coming from the washroom.

He moved his steps forward to the washroom, he grabbed the handle to knock on the door but it got open just with the little force applied by his body on the door. Making him swiftly came in the washroom. And the view infront of him wasn't calming but a terrifying one.

It's took a moment for him to realise the actual things that was happening around him.

His gaze scanned the y/n shivering body inside the shower, rubbing her arms, neck, thigs and her face aggressively. He noticed the slow flow of blood through her thigs. He hurriedly ranned towards her and bent on his knees infront of her and grabbed her hand tightly to stop her. But she quickly widraw it back and glued on the corner of the glass wall of the shower.

" Wh-o a-re yo-u "

Her voice came out like a whisper. He went near her and said a soft voice, which he possibly can speak.

" It's me little doll "

His words sounded like a relief pill to her panick state. She raised her eyes and bursted out into tears. Taehyung swiftly claimed her in his arms and buried her inside his warm embrace.

He noticed her body temperature, it wasn't normal. Her body was heating badly and shivering. He quickly turned off the shower and picked her up in his arms.

He placed her on the dressing table which was near the wardrobe. He picked out a comfy dress, a loose t-shirt and a short.

All this time he was holding her from his one hand securely like she will disappear the next moment and same goes to her. She was holding on to him like her life depends on him.

He placed the clothes on the side of the dressing table and said.

" Change your clothes doll, you are shivering "

She shooked her head in deniel and said in her breaking tone.

" I don't want to, he was again doing that with me, he-he was in- the washroom, he grabbed my arm, he-he tou-che-d me ever-yw-here, it's feels disgusting, what if he see me changing he will again came noo I ca-nt "

Taehyung grabbed her face in both of his hands and said.

" No.one.was.there. y/n, there was just you, he was not there, he was not touching you "

Y/n pushed him hardly and shouted.

" HE WAS THERE, WHY YOU ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND "

Taehyung was dumbfounded with her sudden change in behaviour.  He slowly moves his steps towards her, while slowly saying some comforting words.

" Calm down doll everything is fine feel your surroundings no one is here and was here, it was a bad nightmare doll, it's me and you, it's all okay
You are okay, your are fine ''

He touched her arms softly and embraced her and caressed her hairs softly.

" I am here with you and always will, no one will harm you doll, please calm down, you are safe in my arms, you always will I will save you until every single drop of blood present in my body get parched "

He was holding her like a child in his arms, her body and mind both were not in a good state. She was shivering badly because of coldness. He felt her crying calming down, he parted away from the hug and said.

" You should change your clothes, i will face opposite side "

He faced the opposite side. Y/n tried to remove her uper piece of clothes but a hiss escaped from her mouth because of the sivere pain in her arms and neck. Taehyung quickly turned around and see her tear filled eyes. He went near her. He himself don't know how to help her. should he really ask her. There was only solution of this was that he can change her clothes but he was really nervous to ask her and moreover he was nervous because he has never touched any women nor had ever seen them like that, he gulped down on his saliva and finally take the courage to ask her.

" Should I help you "

Y/,n swiftly raised her head in his voice direction, she flushtered on his question but she hesitantly passed her clothes to him. She perhaps convinced herself but her uncomfortableness doesn't went unnoticed by taehyung.

He looked around her room and grabbed a random piece of cloth and tied it around his eyes. Then he went closer to y/n and grabbed her hand slowly and placed it on his eyes.

She touched his face and felt the piece of cloth tied around his eyes, her heart swelled up with a warm emotion. Her lips turned into a soft small smile and her eyes became teary. She softly trailed
Her hands on his face and felt him smiling.

His smile fluttered her heart badly, she felt her cheecks warning up with sudden shyness. And his voice erupted a tingling sensation in her stomach.

" May I "