stay away from me...

Y/n pov :

My heart was fluttering badly with every moment of his hands. Neither I can look at him nor he, it was just the cold winds, our breathings and his touch. He was someone who knows how to respect a women, someone who know to win any women's heart.

He was beautiful from inside and out. But. My smile dropped with the reality check. I was not perfect like him. He didn't deserve me, I can never be enough for anyone.

I was lost in my own thoughts when suddenly everything felt empty around me. His touch. left me.

I inhaled a deep breath. If it's not stop here then it will only bring the disaster in his life. We can't stay together, we can never. I tried to call him but suddenly I felt myself talking with the air.

" What the fuck "

I wishpered slowly only to hear him chuckling laudly.

" You look hot while cursing "

Seriously. His talks sometimes make me question his intelligence, this man seriously behave dumb sometimes.

He placed me inthe bed and laid beside me covering us with druvet. Should I talk to him, I was fighting with my own thoughts until I heard him.

" You wanna say something "

" I-i actually yeah- no no it's nothing "

" Y/n "

I gulped hard at the seriousness of his. He never say my name until he was hell serious. His voice sounded commanding and rough. I felt scared a little bit but collected my courage to talk to him.

" You-you are a member of Kim syndicate "

I heard him laughing a little. His Laugh scared me to death, the laughing was not much pleasant one but a scary one.
He hmm while inhaling a deep breath and said.

" I am not "

" Really "

" Hmm I am not a member of Kim syndicate. I am the king of Kim syndicate, I rule the world darling "

He wishpered the last words near my ear making me clutched the bedsheet tightly. His slow wishpered voice, aroused goosebumps over my body. My heart skipped a beat, he is the king.
I am not being able to digest the fact that this man rules the dark world. My heart beats furiously, an unknown fear was developing inside me. What if my talks angered him and he-he kill me. No way he will not he promised me.

" Doll don't be scared, I will never hurt you "

His words work like a alleviate pill. It should stop here. I don't know where this will lead if we didn't stop here. I had lost many things in my life. And the most precious was my brother, and now it's you taehyung. I can't handle another separation nor I can stop my heart falling for you if you don't stop being near me. We aren't meant to be together, it will only bring pain and nothing else. I inhaled a deep breath and started the conversation. You can do it y/n.!!

" Taehyung "

I called him but he just hummed in response. He sounded sleepy but I can't let go of this moment I need to talk things out right now.

" You should stop coming here from tomorrow "

I heard him frowing. He sat up on the bed. But I didn't move a bit. I just silently laid there.

" What are you saying?? "

His voice sounded rough and angered.

" I am saying you to stay away from me, stop coming here please "

" Why so sudden doll what had happened? "

" Nothing has happened taehyung just go away from me, it's doesn't seems right "

" What doesn't seems right to you y/n "

" I don't know just go from here, we are not going on a right path, there is no happy ending of this, please stop coming here "

" Is that all you want "

He inhaled deeply before saying. His voice sounded hurt but there is no happy ending for us in the future. I simply nodded and I heard the window making a virgous sound, he banged the window gate hardly before leaving.

I don't know either I had done right or wrong, I just wanted him to know his worth. He is a precious gem and a cheap person like me can't afford him in my life. He was someone who deserve the world but I wasn't.

My heart felt heavy suddenly, again it was all same empty and silent. I was falling in love with him but I can't fall in love with someone, what if my father got to know about him. Fear took over me, I remembered one time a guy just passed me his notes to me for studing, he literally grabbed my hair and dragged me and locked me inside my room for two days without any traces of light and food. I can't let my father to curse taehyung because of me, I can't let him disturb taehyung life, it's not like that I am scared for taehyung but I am scared for my father because once he did something with taehyung, he will not live my father alive.

My eyes moistioned remembering it. I wish I had died the day I was born. I never spend my life the way I wanted too. But the moments and days I had spent with taehyung will be the most precious moments of my life, I may not meet you again but my heart will always resemble around you. You were a person who came in my life like a ray and lite up the world around me.

Your deep voice will always linger in my ears like a melody, you touch will always remain on my heart like it's the only thing that will keep me alive and the sweet smell of the rain will always remind me of your fragrance that never failed to captivate me, I will always remember you taehyung because you were the only person who made me feel worthy and loved after my brother.

I fell in love with you taehyung like the rain falls on the ground, I fell for your voice, I fell for your touch, I fell for your presence, I fell for your smile......
I fell for everything that is connected with you...
I fell for everything that reminds me of you...
I fell for you taehyung...
.....I love you.....