A moment of realisation

Y/n pov :

The next very morning, the sun hot gaze were on my face, making me groan on my sleep. I was snuggling inside the pillow which was beside me to hide from the sun heated gaze., when suddenly the reality hit me. I was with him in his room. I slept with him in his bed. I woke up with a jerk.

Noo noo please tell me it's dream how can I do this, ugghh, what will unnie think of me. I was in the state of Panik, when the fresh smell of rose fragrance hits my nostrils. A flashback surrounded my Panik mind.

Flashback:

I was sixteen years old jumping on my bed like a crazy child when I see rose unniee throwing all the roses away, with a sad pout on her face. I walked closer to her and asked.

" Unnie why are you throwing these the roses away don't you love them "

She looked at me and said.
" I do sisy but my brother hate roses, I don't know why he have problems with these beautiful rose flowers "

" Ohh but unie still your brother does not live here isn't he live abroad then why you are throwing it "

" He is coming back in two days and we have to share our room that's why mom told me to throw every single roses present in the room, she does not want even the fregnanance of the rose near him "

" Ohh I see then rose unniee aunty should also throw you out of the house as you are a rose right "

I laughed and run from there. And Rose unniee ran behind to catch me.

" Youuuu "

-end-

He hates rose then its obvious he will never use rose fregnancence. It's not his room, it's rose unniee room.
But how I came here. I was busy in my own thoughts when I heard rose unniee voice.

" Finally you are awake, you literally made me worried last night "

I looked at her not understanding what she was saying. Before I could ask anything, she continued

" I got worried when you don't show up even after twenty minutes in the room where we were playing, then I came to check you up just to find you sleeping here "

I don't said anything and got up from the bed to do my morning routine. My mind was still in confusion. Firstly how I came here when I was with him, secondly no one knows I was with him last night howw. Moomm my mind is getting really messy. Only a cold shower can light my mood now.

I was sitting infront of the dressing table after taking showe. I was waiting for rose unniee to arrive she said she will comb my hair but she was nowhere to be seen.

" Uniee "

I was searching everywhere for her shouting her name but there was no response. I walked downstairs maybe I would find her there.

" Rose unniee are you here "

But she was not there. I was really exhausted from searching her, I walked towards the living area and sat there.

I was sitting on the sofa peacefully, embracing the silence around me. After couple of the minutes passed I heard footsteps of someone approaching the living area.
It was heavy and silent footsteps, my heartbeat starts to rise just by the sound of the footsteps, it's can't be him because rose unniee said in the morning that he left.

Perhaps it was rose unniee because her footsteps also sounds really heavy, yeah it was her because he left in the early morning. I convinced my heart somehow and said.

" Unnie it is you, where have you been, I was searching for you from past few minutes "

" Come here and braid my hair "

I heard no reply from the opposite side only I could hear was the footsteps approaching me. I sat on the sofa comfortably and let her braid my hair.

The environment around us was really strange. She was a really talkative girl, she never kept quiet for even a moment but right now she was not uttering a single word.

I sat silently there humming a tune while she silently braided my hair.

__________________

Taehyung pov :

I was trying to focus on the road while driving but my mind was getting blank with her thoughts. I wanted to go far away from her this far that I can't even see her shadow near me. It was insane to be around her.

I always found myself losing around her, I don't know what it was but she was working like a addiction to me.
I was convincing my mind to stay away from her but it was not fucking possible in any senses.

I had always taken decision from my mind not from my heart but in her condition my mind and my heart was going insane, both of them were not in my own control.

I stopped the car in the sidewayof the street and lean my head on the seat. The weather was not so pleasant, it might rain anytime. The environment was also betraying me. Every thing around was reminding me of her.

I closed my eyes and my mind started to recall every moment of encounter with her. The first I met her she was looking really innocent and pure. The amount of innocency her eyes speak is just unexpresable.

The second time I met she was looking like a lost kid. Her every gestures rises a beast in me. After many decades I laughed just because of her, before her I had lost every reason to smile. I never knew that if I ever be able to smile or Laugh again or not but she proved me wrong.

I don't care if it's love, obsession, addiction the only thing I care now is I fucking want you mi muñeca.
I let out a deep breath and turned off my car back to the mansion.

I parked my car and walked inside the mansion to see her, from the previous night I don't get a chance to see her because I wanted to run away from her but now I will never leave her.

Only I can touch her. Only I can keep her. She only belongs in my arms. She is just mine. If anyone would try to snatch her away from me I will make them see hell.

The very next moment I entered in the living area. I heard the melody of her voice, that I was dying to hear.

" Unnie it is you where have you been, I was searching for you from past few minutes.. come here and braid my hair "

Without saying anything i walked closer to her and she passed me the comb. I started making her braid.

Her hairs were soft and shiny like a diamond. they were beautiful and attractive, they held the power to bind any beast to themselves.

I made sure not to touch her because my one touch and she will not take a single min to recognise me.
She was smiling while humming a song making a soft smile appear on my face.