nightmares of past...

Y/n pov :

It was nearly after noon. He left saying that he have some important work, he will come till evening. So currently I was laying in unnie room when suddenly the door openned, it was rose unnie. She came running to me and said.

" It's your dad call y/n "

An unknown fear took over my body. My hand started shivering. Why did he called?? In these six months he never called then why today.??
I gulped down on my saliva, my forehead was being sweaty, I took the phone in my shivering hand and said.

" Hello "

My vocal cords were fighting to speak even a word. My voice was even less than a whisper, it was nearly quevring.

" How are you "

My dad said in an stern voice. My eyes filled with tears, all the memories starts to flash infront of my eyes like a movie.
I gained the courage to speak and said.

" I-ii am g-oo-d papa, ho-ow a-re yo-u "

He paused for a moment and said.
" I am coming after 2months to take you, be ready till then "

I was about to ask why, but it was late. He declined the phone. I don't why he never showed his love to me. What sin I had committed that he hate me this much. It's all was accidental, I don't killed him, I never did.

My hand started to shiver badly while remembering the indicident. My whole body started to shiver badly. My heart beat became abnormal. I started to have a worst headache. I placed my hand on my chest and mumring.

" I didn't killed him ''

" I never did, it was accident, I was a-ll a-cci-dent. "

I placed my hand on head to control the thoughts that were surrounding my mind. I lost my conscious mind and all the memories of that night started to play in my mind.

" Y/n are you okay, what happened.. y/n"

A man tried to touch me but I jerked her hand. I stand up from the bed.

" Don't touch me please "
" Leave me, please don't "

The person again tried to touch my hand but I ran away from her. I fall on my knees when something hard hit my leg. I feel someone hand grabbing my leg.

" PLEASE DON'T DO IT, Please I am begging you please "

I shouted with all my strength. I walked backwards while sitting, my back touched the hard surface of the wall, i grabbed my knees till my chest and buried my face, Mumuring.

" Please leave me I am begging you please, don't kill me , i didn't anything "

_______________________

Author pov :

Her condition was getting worse by each passing second. Her body was shivering badly. Meanwhile everyone one was standing there looking at her from afar.
Mr.kim was not so shocked by her panick attack as it was not the first time she is having it. The first day she came she get scared even when a women try to step closer to her.

Mr.kim called a psychiatrist to look after her but unfortunately there was no hope. Mr.kim mansion was full of guards as obviously he is the former king of Kim syndicate. By seeing the atmosphere the psychiatrist advised mr.kim to sent her somewhere far from here specially from any man so he sent her to rose, even y/n know her very well.

At first he thought that everything was going alright but by what he witnessed today, he understood that she was really ill.

Jungkook tried to look at her wounded feet but she harsly jerked his hand and started shouting badly, he quickly backed of from her being scared ( who knows what she might end up doing ).

All of them moved out of the room being helpless. Mr.kim looked at rose and said.

" We need to call a psychiatrist "

Rose was unsatisfied with the decision but she didn't opposed it as there was no choice left.

The time when mr.kim was about to dial the psychiatrist number just at the same time, the door knob of the main door twisted, and taehyung walked inside the mansion being covered in blood.
Mr.kim dropped his phone and literally ran towards taehyung.

Mr.kim started touching him everywhere.

" Are you okay son what happened, it is really a worst day today my both children are suffering "

Taehyung looked at him in confusion and said.
" What both children isn't rose standing all right infront of you "

Mr.kim didn't said anything and lower his head. Taehyung gaze scanned everyone face, he sensed something really fishy. While everyone was present here but y/n wasn't here. His gaze darkened, he looked at his father and said in a Stern voice.

" What is happening here, where is y/n "

No one spoked a single word. Which triggered his anger, he fisted his fingers and said.

" I don't like to repeat myself "

Rose looked at him and said.

" Hyung y/n, actually "

She was feeling scared, her voice was not coming out properly. Taehyung was really short tempered person. And the hesitation of everyone rises his anger, he looked at her, and nearly shouted.

" Where The Fuck She Is "

Rose shivered by his sterned voice and High pitched voice. She told him that
Y/n is inside her room. He ranned towards the room. Mr.kim was shocked and confused by his son's behaviour, why would not he be as he was not aware of everything happening between them.

Everyone followed taehyung from behind. All of them entered inside the room only to find it empty. Taehyung was turning impatient by second to second. He searched everywhere in the room but she was nowhere to be seen. His eyes were turning red as if he will cry just the next second. His heartbeat was turning insane, for the first time the fear of losing someone was engulfing to death. He sat at the edge of the bed and run his hand through his hairs because of frustration and pain.

When suddenly he hears someone deep breathing coming from near a study table, he moved towards the table and bend a little only to find his doll sitting there while her face burried in her knees. Her body was badly trembling. His eyes scanned her critical State. Her feet was bleeding badly.

He don't know what he feel right now, the agony of her condition, the relief of finding her or the anger to destroy the person who made her suffer like this.

_________________________________________

Sometimes what we look from outside we are not that from inside.
The one who got angry easily maybe the same person who was once judge by everyone.
The one who cry easily maybe the same person whose happiness was destroyed by her/his own loved ones.
The one who smile everytime maybe the same who suffered the most pain.
The person who is rude maybe the same person whome we failed to understand.

________________________________________