a goodbye..???

Y/n pov ;

I was laying in his arms. Everything felt peacefull, my dieing soul was finding a little hope to live. His touch, his heartbeat, his voice everything was so captivating. If we had met before the circumstances would have been defferent.

Half of me wanted to be with him but half of me was denying to be with him. He is handsome and a well settled person, he is rich. He deserves someone who matches his level, but can't I be that person, am i being selfish. What if I ended up ruining his life, what if my blindness causes him trouble in the future, what if-

I closed my eyes to stop my running thoughts, he didn't deserve a blind women like me. I snuggle in his embrace and closed my eyes. I don't know what the future will be, right now all I wanted to live this moment with him, i wanted to enjoy every seconds of being with him. This was all I know.
We were cuddling until a knock on the door was heard.

" Let me check "

He said and got up from the bed, i also sat up. My guts were telling me that it was rose unnie. And i was right.

" Y/n are you alright "

She came closer to me and sat beside me. Indeed I needed her alot, she was my support system, i loved her a lot, she had done so much for I can never repay her even in my seven lives. She is way more than a sister to me. She was caressing my head lovingly. But the next thing she said made my heart clenched a Little.

" We are leaving from here today evening "

I gulped a little. uneasy feeling arises in me, was it was end of everything. Would I never saw him again, won't he will try to meet me, why would he, its not like that he love me??.

" Let's pack your bags now "

Neither I said anything nor he. I can feel his presence inside the room, the smell of his strong collonge was hitting my nostrils. I thought he will say something but he didn't. Perhaps it was a goodbye.
His phone ringed suddenly, he walked out of the room making an excuse. I can feel his last glance on me before he left the room.

It was nearly evening Kim uncle has arranged the cars for us to leave. All this time he was nowhere to be seen, neither anyone paid attention to his absence. My heart felt heavy, if I stay here more I will end up crying.

I didn't bid good bye and quickly sat inside the car. After a couple of seconds rose unniee also sat inside the car and our car left the mansion. My eyes turned watery, I don't know why everytime my happiness came to my door step but always left without even knocking. I was scared, scared that I will never meet him again.

I hated myself for everything. I never become a child that my parents hoped for, neither I became a good sister nor I will ever become someone's a good life partner. A drop of tears left from my eyes, I quickly wiped it before rose unniee could notice. We drove off to our apartment.

And since then it has been one week, I never met him. Neither there was a news about him on the tv nor I tried to ask unniee about him. But somewhere in my heart there was a hope that I will meet him again.

I was standing in my balcony, feeling the cold winds. There was also something in my mind that was eating me up. I don't know why my father was coming to take me back. What he needs now, the day he left me here, I still remembered each word that he said before leaving me here.

Flashback
_______________

My dad was dragged me forcefully and dropped me on the floor. I hissed out of pain when I forcefully landed on the floor. He hold my chin tightly and said.

" You had became a burden on me, I will send you out of my sight until I found someone who is ready to take you out of my life forever "

I was crying hearing his hurtful words. I crawled near his feet and grabbed his one leg.

" Papa please understand me it was not my fault, please I love you mama and papa please don't think me as a burden I am daughter "

I cried out holding his leg but he jerked me off harshly and said to my mother.

" Get her ready we are leaving for South Korea, she will stay there with my friend "

I looked here and there with by blind eyes and begged them not to send me anywhere I wanted to leave with them.
But they didn't listen to me. They forcefully made me sat on the plane and we flewed somewhere I don't know. My mother left me in an unknown room and closed the door. She walked closer to me and said.

" Listen you bitch mr.kim is very close friend of your father and if you disobey him your father will not hesitate to kill you, DID YOU HERE ME "

I flinched terribly at her High pitched voice and nodded vigorously.

-end-

The only relieved thing was here at the beginning, that was rose unniee I thought she was in abroad but I got to know that she has cancelled it because of me. I am really a debtor to uniee for everything she has done for me. I was busy in my own thoughts until I heard unniee voice.

" Y/n come here, the dinner is ready "

" Coming unniee "

I walked towards the small dinning table and had the dinner. We chit-chated a little about today and about her college. I wish I could also study further but my father never supported me. I remembered my college day, I was brilliant in my studies. My principal always supported me and helped me at every stage of my educational life. Even after my accident he conducted my exams orally. And said that he will help me to study further but my father denied it saying that, study would never benefit a blind girl like me.

After having dinner I walked inside my room and slept. I was in my half asleep when I heard the window door flickering perhaps it would be the wind. I ignored it but after a few minutes I felt someone presence in my bed beside me. The hot breath of that person was faming near my neck, my sleep vanished and tried to get up but that person pinned my hand above my head and closed my mouth with their hand.

" Ssshhhhhhhh "