the past was disastrous...

Author pov :

Y/n soul was filled with agony. She never had experienced love in her twenty two years of life, she was soft and fragile but no one cared. The innocence a child has was never in her life, at a very young age her innocent soul was destroyed by a disgusting person.

In the other hand taehyung was also a innocent child. He was too innocent too understand the cruelty of the world. He was chubby and laughing boy, who needed love but all he was showered with was hate and betrayal. In such a young age he thought that all it matters was money and power, he decided, no matter what it takes he will become the most powerful and richest person in the world and indeed he did.

These two innocent souls were destroyed at such a young age, even though they never deserved it not just them no child deserves to face any kind of abuse either it's mentally or physically. A child was born with innocence he deserves to live his childhood with innocence, it's their right.

Taehyung eyes were filled with tears thinking ' i always-thaught that my pain was the biggest one but she- what was her fault, she-was a kid how could even someone think about a child in that way , '

Even his thought were shuttering. He looked at her and embraced her like there is no more tomorrow. Y/n placed her head on his chest hearing his racing heartbeat. His heartbeat was rising with anger every second. Y/n cares his chest softly and said.

" Don't get angry please it's scares, my father always used to beat me whenever he used to get angry "

Taehyung gaze were stir on her face. He was trying to understand her agony but it was beyond his understanding. He never know how can a broken person be this calm and lovely. If it would have him, he would have not thought a single second before killing them even if it's his own parents. Taehyung connected his forehead with her and said.

" No matter how bad will my temper be, I will never take it out on you, i promise. I promise that I will never hurt you even in my worst nightmares, even if I ever shout on you just grab my gun and shoot me, but please don't be scared of me sweetheart, trust me I will never hurt you "

Y/n smiled. their breathe mixed with each other, it's feels like their souls needed eachother. How worst effect a bad past can have on someone we can't even imagine.

One became too much fragile and scared to face any another bad things and the another one became too much rigid to believe someone again.
Both of them were like South and North, y/n always logged for love perhaps her own fairytale of finding her prince made her live till today on the other hand taehyung was far away from love things, he has became really cold to love someone again or to believe on someone again. But he even himself don't know why he was like this with y/n , he don't know what is it neither he cares. He just need her that's all he knows.

Y/n smiled a little bit on his words, maybe her fairytale was coming true but does it will last long??. Right now she doesn't care about the past or future all she wants is present. She just wanted to share everything that she never shared with anyone, she just wanted to be herself infront of him, she just need him and nothing else. He was the only man after her brother who made her feel safe around him.

" I was grown without love, I searched love in my parents heart for me but it was never there, they all hated me except my brother who sacrificed his life for me, it was rainy night the road were slippery a Little, we were leaving from a family gathering that was held on a hotel, my maa and papa had leaved few minutes ago, bhaiya was one to drive but I forced him to let me drive, he denied as it was raining heavily but I forced him and drive by myself, I was driving peacefully, we were crossing a bridge when suddenly a truck collided with our car and.....

Everything happened in such a rush that my mind went blank until the time I can understand anything, our car has drown deep inside the ocean and bhaiya to, he pushed me out of the car hastily, my legs and arms were brutality injured, i crawled to see my brother but a hot liquid filled my eyes and face i don't want was it, everything turned black all of sudden and i fainted, the next day I woke up it was all pitched black, i started screaming and crying but my father slapped me and said.
' you fucking bitch you killed our son how could you kill him, he fucking loved you alot, i wish you were never born, I wish you were dead before even when you are born, just fucking die , you deserve to be blind '
I thought my mom would understand me but all I heard from her was ' i wish I was a barren rather than giving birth to a girl like you '
After alot of investigations the only thing police found was our car, my brother dead body just became a mystery, it has been two years of that accident every Seconds remind of that accident "

Y/n burst out of cries. Taehyung does not know how to comfort her, she was brutally broken, her soul has shattered into uncountable pieces. He tightly hold her shaking figure in his embrace and said.

" It was not you fault sweet heart "

Y/n shooked her head in deniel and started blaming her self for everything happened.

" It was all my fault, if that day I could have listen to bhaiya this would not had happened, he would have been alive, i deserve every hate, i deserve to be blind, i deserve it , I can never be enough for someone, I killed my own brother, i am even alive after killing my own brother, my mother was right when she said i wish you could have died that day "

Y/n body started to shiver badly. She was getting a panick attack again but taehyung lifted her chin up and kissed her softly. He does not have any better idea rather than this. Her hot tears burned his heart badly, he wish he could change her past but the thing which has happened has happened, it can not be changed now.

Y/n softly responded him while moving her lips gently and slowly. His heart skipped a beat it was the first time he was touching her soft Petal lips. And the way she responded was heaven to him. He felt relief when he sensed her body becoming stir and her breathing becoming normal.

She breaked the kiss due to the lack of oxygen. She smiled a little and said with her glassy eyes.

" I wish I could see you "