talks.....

Author pov :

Both were sitting in each other arms comfortably, the time seems to be stopped for them. Privious ten minutes has passed both of them doesn't spoke a word. They were feeling each other, the silence between them was beyond than explaining. Their heart were wishpering
their secrets to each other silently.

Taehyung warm embrace was soothing y/n lonely soul, and the soft falling showers of the rain was marking their moment more romanticise.

Y/n was a girl who never felt comfortable around boys but with taehyung there was nothing uncomfortable. Even when he touched her for the first time, it never feel innaporate to her.

He was the first man, whose embrace felt safe for her unlike others who made her hate mans. His touch never felt forced it was something that made her felt complete. The love she always looked for, her whole life, she found it in his arms. His presence never made her feel anxious, infact she always find herself submissive to him. She somehow in her heart always wanted to be close to him.
She silently found herself waiting for him, without being known her ownself

Her head was on taehyung chest. She was feeling his calm heartbeat with her closed eyes, his heartbeat sounded like a melody to her. she was drawing some imaginary lines on his chest while playing with his coat button. He was wearing a black coloured high neck and above it a black coloured jacket that reaches till his knees. ( I don't know what you say it, forgive me 🥲 ).

He picked her up in bridal style and took her in his room. He placed her in his bed and tucked her inside the blanket. But She feels an emptyness beside her so she asked.

" Where you are? "

________________________

Taehyung pov :

After tucking her I was about to leave for changing my clothes. But her question made me smile.

" Where you are "

I sat closer to her and cares her hairs softly and said.

" I am going to change my clothes, I will be back in five min, don't be scared "

I kissed her forehead and leave for change. After five minutes I came out of the closet wearing a v neck sweater and a loose pyjama. I looked at her, laying quietly staring somewhere.

I laid beside her and embraced her.
She snuggled in my arms, she was looking like a small child who was longing for a hug from a long time.

" Doll, how you came here ' in korea ' "

" My father sent me here "

" Why "

" he didn't wanted to see my face, as I had became a burden on him "

Anger rushed through my veins.
Fucking jerk how can a father think about his daughter like this. I fisted my fingers to calm down my anger.
I can't let my anger control over me when I am holding the most precious and innocent soul in my arms. I don't want to make her scared of me.

" Then I wish to never meet
your father "

I said. She thined her eyebrows and said.
" Why "

" Because I will ended up killing him "

She smiled a little and tried to change the subject.

" Isn't the weather is getting restless day by day "

I just hummed in response. I looked outside the window and suddenly something came in my mind.

" You love rain right "

I asked her, she smiled and said.
" Yeah I do love it but I love the thundering sounds more "

I looked at her in confusion and said.

" Any special reason "
She nodded and said.

" Yeah, it's shows that sometimes even the nature needs to scream itself, "

I looked at her, she was staring at the ceiling with a smile on her face. That smile doesn't seems a happy one but a painful one. Maybe there is alot I need to know about her, look like I just know a drop of the ocean.
I was looking at her when suddenly she asked me something.

" By the way what you love "

You. My mind said without my own knowledge, do I really love her or it just attraction. How can someone fall in love in just two days.
I was confused on my own thoughts when her voice made me came out of my delusion.

" Are you there "

" Yeah I am  "

" You don't answer my question "

I looked at her for moment then outside the window, where the rain has became slow and the thundering voice of the nature has vanished, the dark black clouds were nowhere to be seen.
I again looked at her and answered.

" I love the silence after the rain, because it shows that, how beautiful and silently the nature pull itself back "

She looked at my direction, while her hands travelled from my chest to my face touching my nose, eyes, lips, cheeks, ears, and my hairs.
Her touched feel like heaven to me, her soft touch was driving me crazy, my heartbeat was going insane. The magic of her hand where rising a beat in me, the urge to pin her hands above her head and kiss her hardly was making me hell needy for her.

Her hands stoped on my cheeks. Her soft touch and cares on my cheeks rises goosebumps over my body. First time someone has touched me with this much affection. I touched her hand which was placed on my right cheek.

" You are making me obsessed with you my doll, "

She smiled. Her smile felt unknown to me. She was something beyond my imagination, how could someone be this beautiful and mysterious at the same time.

" You must be beautiful "

Her words made a light red tint appear on my face.

" Did you had breakfast "

I thined my eyebrows at her sudden question and asked.

" No I didn't,Why are you asking "

" Because you left early in the morning that's why "

I raised my one eyebrow and said.

" Where were you stalking me darling "

She try to remove her hand from my chick but I grabbed her hand tightly and said.

" Don't "

" Why "

" It feels peaceful. Your every touch feel peaceful my doll "