a moment alone

Taehyung pov :

I was standing in my balcony, smoking the cigarette. My Attention was diverted by the opening of my room door.

I never like when someone enter in my room without my permission if someone did they have to face the worst side of mine.
I turned around to look who the fuck on the earth dare to enter in my room.

I looked at a fragile figure entering in my room, looking like a scaredy cat.
I Guess she has been lost.

Her eyes was filled with fear but still she was acting like a brave women.
She entered inside my room and said in her melodious voice.

" Is someone here "

I don't know why but her voice gave me a different kind of sensation. Her voice, her eyes, her lips, her small waist

I wonder how perfect she will look under me, moaning my nam--

Fuck you Kim taehyung, just shut your mind.
I shook my head to stop these dirty thaughts coming in my head.

I walked closer to her. I stopped near her face, indeed she was beautiful, perfect from every inches.

Our breaths entangled together arousing a pleasurable sensation in my body , her lips moved in perfection, fuck
I just wanna grab this women and kiss her harder as much as I can.
She sensed my presence and fear took over her body. I looked at her scared figure and asked her.

" What are you doing here "

She didn't answer my question and starts to walk backward due to fear which was clearly visible on her face. She kept moving backward so as I kept moving forward towards her. She kept moving until her back hits the wall behind her.

I kept my hands on the both sides of the wall and caged her between my arms. She was totally unknowled about it. She tried to run away but her head hits my left arm. She touched my arm and started to move her hand upwards.

My heart beat was beating like shit. Her soft touch raised goosebumps on my body. Her hand reached till my face and her hand directly came in contact with my lips. Her hand feel so soft to my lips, i don't want to except but I feel comfort for the first time in my life just from her a small soft touch. but this feeling does not last longer, she quickly withdraw her hand back and shrink more in the wall. I fucking feel irritated by her behaviour.

I grabbed her waist from my left arm and pulled her dead closer to myself. The fresh smell of strawberry hits my nostrils, she was smeling like a strawberry, her wet hair was making her look hell sexy, the small drop of water flowed from her forehead to her neck then her cleavage. Just then she take out a deep breath which made her chest go up and then down.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. I have met many womens in my life but this, this women is different. She holds the power to control me. I had never felt this much helpless infront of anyone but infront of her I fucking lost all my control. I am even ready to kneel down infront of her if she wants me to.
I am ready to fucking destroy the whole world just to be with her. What kind of magic you had done on me amore.

I looked at her face, she was really scared at this time. I smirk and thought
' why can't we just play a little more with you my scaredy cat,

I moved my face more closer to her and whispered slowly in deep tone.

" You know what sweetheart I have a gun, if you don't answer me in one second then I will not hesitate to
- shoot you - "

I wishpered the last sentence in her left ear and kissed her earlobe.

" I lost my way to the downstair and came here, I didn't wanted to disturb you it was all mistake, I am really sorry for what I did , pls forgive me I will never come here again I promise, but please leave me this time please sir please forgive me. "

She said the whole sentence without taking any break in between. I laughed a little at her cuteness.Her cheeks had turned crimson red due to fear.
Okay I guess I need to Stop playing with her otherwise she will literally get an heart attack.

" I will guide to you towards the downstair "

I said and freed her from my grip. She was paniking a little, she turned around hurriedly to walk but I think she forgot there was a wall behind her.
She was about to hit the wall but i placed my hand between her forehead and the wall preventing her from getting hurt.

" Be careful "

I said and she nodded. She was about to walk in other direction but I grabbed her hand. And said

" Let's go I will guide you "

I walked forward but she wasn't moving from her place. I looked at her and said in a cold tone.

" Did not you hear what I said mi amore or you want me to take my gun out "

Her eyes widened with fear. She hurriedly walked with me. I smiled looking at her. And we walk downstairs together with holding hands.