sweet pleasure

Taehyung pov :

I don't know why I feel like anger rushed through my whole body seeing jk touching her. I was walking back and forth in my room, I don't know why I am feeling like this just for a mere girl.

I don't even know her one day ago, and now I was feeling like to cage her just to myself. It's the first time I am getting attached to someone without making any efforts, without my own knowledge.

I walked towards my balcony and sat on the small couch 🛋️ present there.
Jk touching her forehead then kissing her forehead was the only scene repeating on my head again and again.
Ughhhh my mind is getting messed up.

I let out a deep breath and looked at the shining sky full of stars only to see her face there also, my lips twitched upwards without my knowledge.

" What are you doing to me mi muñeca "

{My doll}

I closed my eyes and her face snapped inside my head.
You are making me obsessed with yourself muñeca. !!

I was in my own thoughts or would I say in someone else thought when I heard a soft knock on the door. My heart skipped a beat.

Perhaps she is here I thought for a moment but why would she be here maybe it was just a simple heart beat yeahh maybe.

I was looking at the door senslesly when again a soft knock was heard.

" Who is here "

I said walking towards the door to open it. And the moment I opened the door she was standing there looking at the ground.

" What are you doing here "

She snapped her head upwards with force thank God she didn't break her head.

" Ii-i actually we-e "

" I knew she won't be able too "
Jimin shouted from behind. I raised my left eyebrow in confusion and asked.

" What is going on here "

" We were playing truth or dare and your women "

The last two words jimin said was undigestable not just only by me but by all the three more people standing here.
I looked at y/n whose face has turned crimson red due to embarrassing.
My eyes were stuck on her red chicks, there was a urge building inside me to grab her face and bite her chicks hardly.
I closed my eyes and calm down the intense thoughts that were roaming inside my head right now.

I looked back at jimin to divert my attention from her.
He realises his words and quickly started to cover it up.
" I mean to say y/n Y/n chose dare, "

I looked at her and smirk and said.
" Did she "

" Yeah but she was hesitant first but later we gave her the dare to spend 7 minutes in heaven with you "

I glared at all of them and said
" You all gave her that dare "

" What no way what you are saying jimin you are the one who gave this dare to her okay "
Jk cleaned his character. While jimin looked at rose helplessly thinking she will help him to get out of this situation but poor mochi.

" Yes hyung even I warned him but he didn't listen to me "

I glared at jimin and said.
" If you gave her this kind of dares again I will throw you infront of my lovely pets lions. they are always hungry you know "

Jimin looked at me being betrayed and said.
" Is this what I deserve for taking care of like my little brother huhh you are so mean taehyung I hate you "
Jimin made a face crying face and pretended to wipe his fake tears from his face and run while shouting.

" Eomma I am coming to you "

If headache was a person, it would have been jimin for sure. This man is seriously a headache for me.

" Get out from here all of you " I said.

And all of them started to leave but I grabbed y/n by her waist from behind and whispered in her ears.

" Not you mylady "

_____________________

Author pov :

Taehyung words sents shivers down to y/n spine. Her throat turned dry with the sensation building inside her body.

" Make an excuse to free yourself otherwise you know "

He said and kissed her earlobe and let go of her.

" Rose unni-ee " she called rose and said.

" I need to use washroom, I will join you all 5 or 10 mins later "

" Common I will guide towards washroom otherwise you will be lost again "

" Aniyoo " she literally shouted making rose flinch a little.

" What happened y/n "

Rose asked her worriedly because of her sudden behaviour while taehyung was leaning against the door enjoying all the drama with a small seductive smile playing on his lips.

" I mean it's ok I know the way I can go on my own "

Rose was not looking so much satisfied with her answer but she shrugged it off and leave from there.

" Finally "

Taehyung said and picked y/n in bridal style. He walked in his room and closed the door from his feet.

He made her lie down on his bed and hover over her.
Her body stiffened in his arms, sweet started build on her forehead. Her eyes turned a little glassy, she closed her eyes due to fear taking over her and clutched her hand on her skirt tightly. She thought something might will happen with her but the only thing taehyung did was to laid down beside her.

He slide his one hand below her neck and the other on her waist. He pulled her closer to his chest makin her heart beat go crazy. His hands slowly moved inside her top., his cold & rough hands came in contact with her soft and warm body rising goosebumps over her body.
Due to anticipation she shifted more in his arms, hiding her face in his chest. He smile at her cute gestures.

He slowly proceeded his hands upwards and his hand touched the hook of her bra. She clutched on to his shirt due to the unexplainable pleasure that his cold hands were providing her.

He unhooked her bra and shifted closer to her ears, he licked her earlobe and kissed there before saying.

" You should not sleep with your bra, it's not good for your health "

_________________________________________

Hii dears hope you liked the chapter. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.
Love you all 😘.
Bye bye till the next chapter ❣️.