am I being selfish..??

Y/n pov :

I woke up early in the morning. Rose unniee has left for her college. And here I was getting bore. I remembered the last night, he slept beside me previous night but when I woke up his side was empty, he left really early.

I decided to go to the park which was near my apartment to spend my time with the children's there. I picked my stick and guided my feet towards the door but suddenly I stepped on to something making a crikling sound and the tv automatically switched on, I flinched with the sudden voice perhaps I stepped on to the remote. I picked the remote and was about to turned off the tv when suddenly the reporter literally yelled taehyung name.

" Kim taehyung, the owner of the biggest company in the whole korea was said to be linked with the most powerful mafia group of Asia The Kim syndicate, a reporter found him near a crime scene and he clicked his photo with the members of Kim syndicate... The photo is on your screen, it was taken from far away that's why it is blur... Many people had gone against this pic saying this is not him, it's someone else "

I was really sick of these news reportings why can't they just leave him alone. I shooked my head in dissatisfaction, why they have to chase if everywhere. Even if you all will found that he is the member of Kim syndicate what will you ever be able do with it. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

" We have got another breaking news, there was a fight between two rival mafia groups last night, it was Kim's and Lee's. Kim's were about to win but Lee's ran out through the middle of the fight "

I does not wanted to think that but my mind automatically travelled to his behaviour last night. When he came he was really like faming in anger.
I gulped at my own thoughts, was he really the member of Kim syndicate.

I shrugged my thoughts and switched off the tv and leave to the park. I was sitting there while some little children's around me. I was narrating a story to them.

" The princess loved the prince so much from her childhood. When they grow up they were living happily but when they were to get married, a evil witch
cursed the prince to forget his princess forever  "

" How ugly I don't withches they always saparate prince and princess "

One of the child complained. I can sense him pauting because of his voice. I smiled at his innocent statement. But my smile does not last long. Another small girl said something that made me really think about her mental health.

" But withches are not bad what if she was once a forgotten princess, meleficiant was not bad too, the people around her made her like this "

" You are scary lacy "
Another boy said. Making me Laugh a little. I raised both of hand and singling them to be quite for a moment.

" She is scary but she is right tho, let me complete the story okay, later the priceses always stayed by his side but the king anonced prince wedding with someone else that broke princess heart, but destiny has something else at the wedding day the prince remembered his princess and ran to her and embraced her and after that they both lived happily ever after... True love always wins even if it's cursed "

" Yeaahhhh "
All of the children sequeled in happiness.

The childhood was a really innocent gift from the god. These kids don't know that the love itself is a curse.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I touched the person hand. It was none other than unniee.

" You came early unniee "

She took a sit beside me and said.

" Some of class has been cancelled that's why "

I made a o face. I wanted to ask her about him but I was scared what if she take me in a wrong way. I was fighting with my fingers due to nervousness.

" Is there something you want to
ask y/n "

I jumped with her sudden question and said with hesitation.

" Uhuh- Nothing "

Rose unniee kept her hand on my and started speaking.

" I never knew much about taehyung hyung because I always lived with my uncle and aunt, I was nine years old when I was sent to my uncle's house after eleven years I returned I met a new taehyung. He was not like the way he used to be, he was chubby and a giggling personality but I don't know what happened suddenly that he turned so quiet and cold, perhaps because of stalkers "

Rose unniee Laughed a little.
Stalkers??

" He was really famous in his highschool or everywhere because of his charm, and even who will not fall head over heels for the most handsome man in the world, he used to get alot of love letters. Even though he didn't give a shit about them but I love to read it, it was funny and romantic too and about the news today it will be better if you ask him directly as I am 1000% sure he will not lie to you "

Rose unniee said and ruffled my hairs slowly and leaved from here. He was the most handsome man in the world.
This was the only word ringing in my head till evening.

I walked in the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I stand near the mirror and touched my face. Even when I am blind I was able to see my reflection through my mind.

I was nothing infront of him. He was this charming that he used to get love letters and many stalkers and admires. He belongs to really rich family. He himself was so rich and I. I was barely reaching at his feet.

Am I being selfish. He deserved someone who matches his lifestyle and his charm. Unlike me a blind and ugly women, who had nothing to give him. He never deserve a women who had been raped. He never deserve someone like me.

I brust into cries, my knees felt week suddenly. I fell on the ground crying hardly. Why did I forget that I was someone who can never be enough for anyone and taehyung was far away. Why do I have to be selfish that I forget about his happiness and worth.

I am a women whose dignity has been snatched, no one deserves such a characterless women like me. I can't - I can't do such a great mistake, I can't ruin his life. He deserves someone perfect. And I am nothing.

My breathing started to became faster there was a small pinch in my chest, my eyes were getting blurry and my throat was getting dry. My body was becoming restless, sweat started to flow from my forehead.

Water. I need water.

I crawled towards the shower and turned it on. I sat under the shower, feeling my soul getting relaxed. I was having trouble in breathing due to the heavy hiccups. I drink the shower water furiously to stop my hiccups.

The running sound of water reminded me of that night.

The shower was on. All the taps was on, water was flowing hardly, the sound of water was enough to, do not let people hear the sound from inside the bathroom.
My mouth was covered, I can see the furious flowing of the water taps and my tears. The pain I was feeling in my lower abdomen was disgusting and agonizing. My struggle of breathing can be heard clearly even in the furious flowing water. I was begging infront of him but nothing seems to work on this monster who was tearing my soul and body apart.

I closed my eyes to stop myself from reminding that night. Suddenly I felt an extreme pain in my lower abdomen. And on my neck and on my thighs, throat and arms. I feel like that monster was again doing this with me. I rubbed my body harsly to remove his touch.

I can feel soreness in my arms, neck, thighs and lower abdomen due to rough rubbing. My arms and neck nearly started bleeding when I felt someone grabbing my hands tightly.

I felt terribly scared and crawled swiftly in the corner of the washroom.

W-ho a-re y-ou??