FIVE

🌸𝚁𝚈𝚄𝚄 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚈𝙾🌸
AGE 12

♡ I train three days a week with Megumi and Gojo, and I hang out with Megumi during lunch now that Maki has graduation rehearsals

♡ I train three days a week with Megumi and Gojo, and I hang out with Megumi during lunch now that Maki has graduation rehearsals...but I still barely know anything about him and we have known each other for months.
He even bought me a pet goldfish for my 12th birthday.
I still don't know what to get him for his 14th...
Maybe a stuffed wolf?
What is his favorite color or food?
Does he like aquariums?
"Eat shit Fushiguro!"
Uh-oh...
I stood up from my desk and hurried towards the cracked window, looking down at the track field where Megumi was fighting another group of delinquents.
What happened now?
And why is he bleeding? He never bleeds...
"Because of you, my girlfriend broke up with me, and then she confesses to you and you tell her no, and she still didn't come back? What the fuck!"
Two men grab Megumi, wrestling him to the ground.
He can't use his sorcery on humans...that is strictly prohibited.

I hurry out of the classroom, running down the steps and out towards the track field door, it was guarded by two other big punks.
"Move!"
"Hmm? Where do you think you're going huh little girl?"
One boy sneered.
"You're Fushiguro's little shadow right? What are you gonna do huh? Seduce the boss?"
Huh?
"I don't have time for this just...let me defuse the situation!"
I try and pass them, but one of them grabs my hips, shoving me into the wall, I cried out.
"A weak girl like you can't help him. Let him learn this lesson. He isn't untouchable. And you aren't either."
"Let me go!"
I kick and scream, when one got annoyed and covered my mouth, I bit down hard and he let me go, I ducked under the other one's arm and ran right out the door.
I felt sick seeing what they were doing to Megumi...

Two had him pinned down on his back against the dirt, the guy who he apparently stole his girlfriend from on top of him, punching him right in the face, over and over.
"Stop it!"
I yelled, the guys from the doorway finally catching up to me, tackling me down to the dirt, I thrashed and kicked but it was not enough.
But just as I was about to give up...
Yin and Yang grabbed the two boys, dragging them off. They screamed in horror, they couldn't see them because they were yokai, but I could...
I sat up and saw Megumi had fought his way up, blood all over him, mixing with the blood his own punches had been drawing.
Teachers finally ran out to stop everything, one restraining Megumi and telling him to call off his dogs.
He refused in anger.
"Megumi-san I'm okay-"
"No you aren't Chiyo. They put you on the ground, they deserve this."
I went to get up, but I couldn't. Pain hummed through my body. I just sat there helpless as the teachers were yelling at Megumi who was openly yelling back.
"Yin, Yang, enough! To me!"
I called, I just need to defuse the situation...

Both dogs listened, coming to my sides, sitting there, still on guard.
The boys they had been rag-dolling were now on the ground crying as some other teachers came out to help them.
Megumi fell silent, his eyes on me unable to get off the ground, the teachers arms fell from restraining him and he came right over to me.
"Go get patched up. I am okay."
I smiled through the pain in my body.
My cursed energy, I didn't know how to reverse it yet for healing.
"You can't stand."
"You are bleeding. Go. I will get a teacher to assist me."
He just narrowed his eyes.
"Fushiguro let's get going."
One of the male teachers came up next to him, taking his arm, Megumi instantly snatched it back though, leaning down and picking me up with ease.
"You can't-"
"I can. Just don't argue, we are going to the same place at the same time."
And he carried me back in, and to the nurse's office.

~

"That was the single most stupid thing you could have done. You are half the size of all the guys here! What did you think would happen Chiyo?"
Megumi began his lecture as the nurse cleaned and bandaged his wounds. This is the worst fight he has been in here.
"I was going to reason with them-"
"No prick here will listen to reason when fists are already involved. You need to stay out of my problems."
"Megumi-san I'm sorry but I will never just watch you get hurt! You can't use your cursed technique against humans either and when you get overpowered by people you are made to protect-"
"Don't argue with me right now. Just listen to me."
I fell silent.
I was not going to win this because he was right.
I can't do anything when he gets into altercations-not when it is with humans at least.
"Remember what I told you."
"What if I don't want you to do the rest."
I wanted to cry...
"I will do it regardless."
-