ELEVEN

🌸𝚁𝚈𝚄𝚄 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚈𝙾🌸
AGE 15

🌸𝚁𝚈𝚄𝚄 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚈𝙾🌸AGE 15

♡ "Chiyo we need to talk."
Megumi found me once I came back to jujutsu high from a small scouting mission with Nobara.
"We need to report back to Nanami Sensei first Megumi."
Nobara pulled me past him, but he took my other arm and I was strung out between them like a laundry line...
"You can do that alone."
Megumi...
"Don't act like we aren't in the middle of a huge turning point in the world of jujutsu. You have no time for romance, it is a distraction."
R-Romance..?
I look between the two confused.
They glared at each other right over my head.
"Who said the matter was about romance? Why would it be?"
"Because you are obsessed with half pint over here and everyone but yourself realizes just how dangerous that is! We are jujutsu sorcerers. We can have our friends and our enemies, but love gets in the way of everything!"
"Nobara...Megumi..?"
I try to speak up, they still don't look down at me, my arms were getting tired.
"My business with Chiyo, no matter friendly or more is none of your concern and would never get in the way of responsibility."
Megumi pulled me and Nobara let go for my sake.

I stumble into his stomach and watch Nobara just leave.
"Megumi...This better be important for this to be worth arguing with Nobara over."
I turn in his arms, looking up at him.
"It's important to me."
"Well..?"
He glanced away.
He looked...guilty?
"Yuta came back. He offered to let me join him in training overseas for a few months. I would come back the day of your 16th birthday so-"
"Do it. That is a great opportunity for you."
I was genuinely happy for him.
Yes I was upset we would be separated once again, but this would be good for him.
He would get some much needed distance from problems that he looses sleep over here about too.
"Really..?"
But he was hesitant.
He looked at me like he wanted me to tell him no.
"You look up to Yuta-san. Please do this for yourself. Do not worry about us down here. Once we eliminate Mahito we will be able to settle for a while before trying to deal with Sukuna. We can call and everything too while you are gone so you don't get lonely!"

He was quiet in thought.
That stare he held on me still pleading for me to change my mind.
But I would never hold him back for my own selfish desire for him to be by my side.
He has been getting stronger because he is realizing his potential.
I want that to continue.
If we rely on each other too much we will fail if we are separated in the future.
"Go Megumi. I will be here waiting for your safe return. You better teach me everything Yuta-san teaches you too!"
Though my lips trembled as I smiled at him.
That is half a year without him.
Another birthday of his I will miss.
When will we be able to just fight at each other's sides?
"Are you sure?"
He took up my chin in one hand, the other smoothed down my tie.
"This is your decision Megumi. Don't be held back from your potential just because you will be leaving me here again. I am not alone anymore. I have Yuu and Nobara, Maki-san, Gojo and Nanami Senseis. Even Panda-san and Inumaki-san look after me."

"I know. Just don't like any of them more than you like me okay?"
Why would I ever..?
"I won't. Don't worry."
He finally smiled a little, leaning down into my face, the closer he got, the more my eyes widened.
My heart was set on fire and his eyes were narrow, his eyelashes closed and opened slow.
"What I want for my birthday..."
"I want the same."
I say, closing my eyes, I feel his hands slide to cup my cheeks, then he presses a few light kisses against my lips. I kiss him back just as carefully. Just as hesitant and unsure.
What Nobara said about romance being stupid for a sorcerer to partake in kept replaying in my mind, and when I opened my eyes and watched Megumi draw back enough to take in my expression,
My chest squeezed.
If I lost him. EVER. I would be lost as well.
And that glint in his eyes seemed to tell me he felt that exact same way.
"Please stay safe. I hate to leave now that this...this is happening."
This is happening...
Us.
"I will stay safe. When you come home I will be waiting."
"Oi, Megumi! Do you have an answer yet for Yuta?"
Gojo turned the corner, coming down the hall to us, we separated completely from each other at once. Flushed guilty faces and all.
"Did I interrupt something~?"
He teased.
"N-No!"
We both got defensive, but then we looked at each other and burst out laughing.
Please let these six months go by quick.
-