SEVENTEEN

🌸𝚁𝚈𝚄𝚄 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚈𝙾🌸

~~~

♡ Megumi slept on the floor, and I slept on the couch. I refused to take his bed, I said we could sleep there together but he said "absolutely not", as if we hadn't when we were kids...
Though I have to respect how different ore relationship is now.
How he and I are older now...
How we are dating.
I watched Megumi's soft sleeping features as the sun rose through the window across the living room.
The warm glow danced over his messy black hair.
And he slowly opened his eyes, that dark green brightening beautifully.

"Good morning..."
When he stretched, he let out a groan, arching his back, moving into a yawn. Then he sat up and kissed my forehead as I kept still, laid facing him on the couch.
"Good morning."
I smiled, taking one of my hands, smoothing it across his neck to place against the back of it, I led his face closer to mine, pressing our lips together like this was second nature.
Megumi was clearly surprised, when I let him draw back, his face was red, his eyes widened as they opened.
I batt my eyelashes at him innocently.
"I'll make breakfast after I go for a run.."
He moved to stand, but hesitated, looking down, and then glancing away from me, I just yawn and roll over to face the back of the couch, still sleepy, letting my eyes shut, and I hear Megumi walk off.

Times like this made me forget we were even Jujutsu sorcerers.
Made me forget what we had been going through these past months.
Made me forget the pain of it all, replacing all of my thoughts with this relationship that seemed to bloom out of nowhere with Megumi.
I can't complain.
I roll over and raise from the couch, making my way to the kitchen, yawning and pulling open the fridge door, rummaging through its neatness to grab stuff in preparation for breakfast.
I will make him something.
Megumi was in a hurry to leave, maybe he was in a bad mood?
Stressed?
Maybe I did something wrong?
I shake my head and focus on cooking a simple egg meal with rice.
The door opening as I set our plates on his table, I met Megumi's eyes with my own and my heart began to race.
It does that a lot when he is near me.
When he looks at me like that.

"Come, eat."
I smile, waving him over, pulling out his chair for him as he approaches, but he takes me in by my waist and leans down, kissing me...but it was different then all our other kisses...
My fingers dug into the fabric of his black shirt, his kiss deep, my legs started to shake as he stepped further into me, my butt pressed against the table.
His tongue parted my lips, and slid against mine smoothly, he has...never done this..
When he drew back, he just stares down at my lips, and without a word, he left me there against the table as he slammed his bedroom door shut.
What was that..?
"Megumi..?"
I called out.
But he didn't answer.
So I sat and ate alone, and then I laid back down on the couch and waited for him to tell me what happened.

~

The whole day he didn't leave his room, but he would text me.

Megumi <3
You spending another night?

Me
Do you want me to? You are acting weird.

Megumi <3
I'm sorry.

Me
What did I do wrong? Come talk to me.

Megumi <3
Nothing wrong, only doing everything right is putting me on edge. I'm worried about crossing your boundaries.

Me
If I say stop, I know you will listen.

Megumi <3
I never want to put you in a position where you would have to say no or stop.

Me
It will have to happen eventually, that's how you learn sometimes. Come here.

Megumi <3
I'm not settled yet..

Me
Come lay down. We don't have to talk, we can just lay here together and watch a movie.

Megumi <3
I will be out after I shower.

Me
Okay <3

I placed my phone down, but kept staring at our chat.
I don't want to force him into situations he may be uncomfortable in.
Maybe I should tell him never mind.
But as ten minutes turned to twenty, and the shower turned off, I never sent him that 'never mind'.
When his door opened I smelt his body wash, that clean scent was intoxicating.
"What would you like to watch?"
He came and sat down next to me, I watched as his eyes bore into mine.
Then I happened to glance down at his hands, how he was fidgeting with the stitches of the bottom of his white shirt.
"Something scary."
"Really? Chiyo, you freak out every time you watch something scary."
That's the point.
I want an excuse to get closer to him.
"Fine..."
He sighs, and randomly picks a horror movie.
I hug my body against his, he takes the blanket from the back of the couch and pulls it over us, his arms wrapped protectively around me as if the horrors were real.
He kissed my frizzy mess of white hair innocently, and we watched the movie together in comfortable silence.
-