EIGHT

🌸𝚁𝚈𝚄𝚄 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚈𝙾🌸
AGE 15

🌸𝚁𝚈𝚄𝚄 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚈𝙾🌸AGE 15

♡ Time flew.
After Megumi graduated, a whole bunch of stuff happened. He was too busy to really talk to me at all these past two years. I barely remember his face now that he is all grown up now. He turns 17 in December.
I finally mastered my cursed techniques, now I tried to create a domain with a barrier.
Each attempt consumed so much cursed energy I'd pass out.
Anyway, today I finally get to officially become a student at Jujutsu High.
I will also see Megumi face to face again.
I wonder if he is still like two years ago...
Probably not. I mean, I'm not even the same as back then.
"Yuu-san. Is Megumi-san back from his mission yet? I am almost at school."
"Yeah, he is exhausted though, he fell asleep on the couch in Gojo sensei's room."
"Okay! I'll see you first then!"
"I can't wait! Things have been so crazy Chi Chi! I'm so excited to have you on the team now too!"
"Me too! Okay I'm coming in, see you in a few!"
"Bye!"
I hung the phone up and wandered the halls until I found Gojo's office.

I opened the door slow and there Megumi was, asleep on the couch. He had gotten even taller, his muscles more defined, he looked so grown up...
I looked to Yuji too and he was taller and stronger and more manly.
Nobara was turning into a woman too, I think she is the oldest. She should be 18 next year.
"Chi Chi! You have gotten so big! Look at you!"
Yuji pulled me into a hug, spinning me around,
"Your eyes are more narrow too, and you have lost all your baby fat!"
"I had baby fat..?"
I blushed.
"Your cheeks aren't round and squishy anymore."
Nobara looked into my face, taking my cheeks and pinching them.
She was a lot less judgmental of me now.
I'm so relieved...
"So loud..."
Megumi grumbled, we all look over to see him sitting up, rubbing his eyes.
When he looked at me, he had to rub them again, and then he looked at me silently.
"Megumi-san..?"
"Chiyo?"

I went over to him and hugged him around his shoulders, his fingers slid up my back and gripped the fabric.
Gojo said he and the others have had a rough two years.
Sukuna ripped Yuji's heart out and everyone thought he died. Megumi's sister got cursed and is still in a coma. And there have been more and more humans turning into grotesque creatures.
Gojo and Nanami have a lead but of course at the time I was not a sorcerer so I didn't get to know the details.
But now.
"You are so big now!"
I pull away from Megumi just enough to cup his face, smiling at his handsome features.
"Not really...I'm just getting older. Same as you."
"Have you been okay? You can only use three shikigami at a time and your demon dogs have been with me a lot."
"You are looking at me right now. Do I look okay?"
I nod, he smiled a bit, taking his hands from the sides of my stomach and moving to cup my face too,
"Then you have your answer."

My heart skipped a beat, I felt a strange pull at my chest with his hands much bigger than when we were two years younger on my face, his green eyes looking into my blue ones.
Megumi matured a lot.
I barely feel like I have.
I still feel like I look like a little kid to him.
"What is on your mind?"
"Nothing really. I guess I am just still trying to figure you out. I feel like I need to start all over again even though two years ago I still barely scratched the surface when it came to knowing you."
It was like we were the only two in the room right now.
I glance over to Yuji and Nobara looking at us a bit weird.
"I haven't changed much. I just can control my temper better now."
"I am glad to hear. No more troublemaking?"
"No. I have my hands full with those two already."
He looks to Yuji and Nobara too.
"If all three of us got into trouble, we wouldn't be here right now."
"We don't get into trouble!"
Nobara grumbled.
"We kinda do though..."
Yuji smiled nervously.

"I won't cause you guys any trouble, I promise. I've been improving a lot!"
I grin, Megumi's fingers slid across my cheeps lightly as his hands drew back, I let my hands pull back from him as well, taking a step back as he stretched his arms up above his head, yawning, the bottom of his shirt lifting to expose some of his stomach.
He stood up, groaning as he stretched more.
"I still stand by what I told you when you were little."
"There is no need. I am confident I can hold my own."
"So you don't need me anymore?"
He leaned down into my face, obviously teasing me...tilting his head to the right, for a split second I saw his eyes glance down at my lips...
"I need you still. I am just more capable now."
"Never stop needing me."
Huh..?
"I...won't..?"
And he smiled so naturally, as if what he just said was normal.
-